Mr. Green Gaming

Let mods use /f owner

jbmorion

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should faction moderators be able to use the "/f owner" command?

• Yes
    • Wtf is the "/f owner" command?

Dear Clavus and other readers,

There is a setting in the faction plugin settings file that lets faction moderators use the "/f owner" command

(used to protect a chunk of land against members of the same faction who are not mod or admin).

Me and many others would love that setting to be set to true, default value is false :(

Btw i forgot the exact name and location of the setting, if you want i can look it up for you.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers

Edited by jbmorion

There is a setting in the faction plugin settings file that lets faction moderators use the "/f owner" command

(used to protect a chunk of land against members of the same faction who are not mod or admin).

Me and many others would love that setting to be set to true, default value is false :(

Btw i forgot the exact name and location of the setting, if you want i can look it up for you.

Cheers

You already can

• 1 month later...

i dont think you can... and i didnt see one in the /f help list, and theres no point if mods cant seeming they can take from ownered land anyway.

also next time you make a pole atleast add an option for people to disagree with you, otherwise its pointless because for all we know there could be 50 players who want to disagree (not that theres likely to be)

Cheers

Why don't you ask your leader to owner it for you "/f owner jbmorion" it owners the plot in your name.

Cheers

Why don't you ask your leader to owner it for you "/f owner jbmorion" it owners the plot in your name.

most faction owners arent on 24/7 so for a large fac it may be difficult to get members land ownered ect, because the owner is offline and the server is been run by mods. just a random point not sure if ther eis a way out there but the ability to merge or have to owners to a fac might be useful