Mr. Green Gaming

Should peacefull factions use tnt?

dimmie6

Should peacefull factions be able to place tnt?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should peacefull factions be able to place tnt?

Hello, I am dimmie6 from the faction ToxicX and we got raided yesterday, the person involved in this raid is:Kellyanthony (i had wrong information at first)

These people tnt our base.

Is it fair that peacefull factions cant get harmed but they can tnt otherpeoples bases?

i think not. Our base got destroyed luckely with some motivation i rebuilded it. If u agree with me please do the poll, and change this

so this wont happen to otherpersons as well

-Dimmie6

ToxicX

Edited by dimmie6

You trusted the wrong people.

tnx for replying but we never let him in he used tnt to get in our base wich whas poored with water

which makes it impossible to get in unless u have free placing powers like peacefull factions, thats how they got in

-Dimmie6

ToxicX

Edited by dimmie6

tnx for replying but we never let him in he used tnt to get in our base wich whas poored with water

which makes it impossible to get in unless u have free placing powers like peacefull factions, thats how they got in

-Dimmie6

ToxicX

Im pretty sure we dont have free placing powers

-Dimmie6

ToxicX

Im pretty sure we dont have free placing powers

Well they did tnt from the inside while it whas claimed so idk how they did that than...

-Dimmie6

ToxicX

You were probably betrayed from inside.

Also stop signing your posts.

Hello tnx for replying,i spoke with the person this happend whit and he said he whas in a peacefull faction and he wanted to see the base so he teled him OUTSIDE the base and than he tnt the outside i geus and got in somehow, but the base whas tnt proof with water all around it. and yes srry but its just to get the topic started

Edited by dimmie6

We didnt actually 'trust' people. They just came to our base and start building a tnt cannon. We couldn't kill the guys because they wer in a peaceful faction. The whole point of buying the Peaceful perk a the gc-shop is to avoid raiding for your faction.

We didnt actually 'trust' people. They just came to our base and start building a tnt cannon. We couldn't kill the guys because they wer in a peaceful faction. The whole point of buying the Peaceful perk a the gc-shop is to avoid raiding for your faction.

lava bucket =)

lava bucket =)

u wer burning me at the market faction :S few maps ago

lava bucket =)

yep, afther i said to leave ;)

lava bucket =)

with ur stupid afk uiltje so i couldnt tp xD

lava bucket =)

u could do just ./f home uiltje45 was peacefull too. ( lets stop about it now )

lava bucket =)

u could do just ./f home uiltje45 was peacefull too. ( lets stop about it now )

(last reply) u did put uiltje there as an enemy with his 1 man faction without a home