Mr. Green Gaming

Should peacefull factions use tnt?

dimmie6

Should peacefull factions be able to place tnt?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should peacefull factions be able to place tnt?

euumh ur wrong with that all the person that we invite go on a trial for 1 day and they know that

so idk what ur whining about with karma it whas just dumm luck that we werent there and only 1 member was there

next time get owned what about that karma u b1tch.

ToxicX

you dont have to place your faction name under your reply.

I don't know what peaceful factions are allowed to do and not, but I know they can still kill people with fire and perhaps TNT if they can still place them outside their own territory. In case such things happen, I think we stil should be allowed to kill them with fire to stop any such abuse of the perk if it happens.

I don't know what peaceful factions are allowed to do and not, but I know they can still kill people with fire and perhaps TNT if they can still place them outside their own territory. In case such things happen, I think we stil should be allowed to kill them with fire to stop any such abuse of the perk if it happens.

Pretty much works for everything, everywhere.

Edited by Whimplash

If you change to a peaceful factions, you're supposed to be peaceful, right ?

If you want to make war and raid, simply disband your faction and reclaim your land, abusing the peaceful factions so people can't hit you / raid you is a bit strange to my aspect of this "faction wars".

Altough tnt & flint - Steel should still be able to be used in your own territorium.

It works fine as it is now - If some peaceful factions being stupid, go put lava on them.

At the same time you have to look at the other side of this too, numerous members of 'TheMonkeys' faction have been going around and specifically killing peaceful faction members with lava and fire because they cant fight back, us included (we'll likely ban these guys from the server events), but I still wouldnt suggest that you make it so normal factions cant use lava and flint just so they cant attack

So what I'm saying is, restricting things in a way such as, peaceful factions can only place TNT on their own land, would be ok - but dont restrict things too much cause thats just stupid and against the faction wars ethos

It works fine as it is now - If some peaceful factions being stupid, go put lava on them.

At the same time you have to look at the other side of this too, numerous members of 'TheMonkeys' faction have been going around and specifically killing peaceful faction members with lava and fire because they cant fight back, us included (we'll likely ban these guys from the server events), but I still wouldnt suggest that you make it so normal factions cant use lava and flint just so they cant attack

So what I'm saying is, restricting things in a way such as, peaceful factions can only place TNT on their own land, would be ok - but dont restrict things too much cause thats just stupid and against the faction wars ethos

True

derpina im not bother to post anything for you you sent me a "video" of you fighting jtm on skype and it was a virus!

Lol no it was a video edited by AVS video editor and i because of that the video was in a random thingy idk how to say somthing like .rar .zip and stuff. But i didnt wanted tp send a virus to you :(. An

Btw i sended the video to Sacrevy aswell and he also has AVS Video and he doesnt has a cirus or something else

i think we all know what we are gonna do now, do the same to them make peacefull faction and blew them the fuck up.

thats what u get when you mess with toxicx payback bitchesssss...

No dude, we're gonna use the peaceful faction for Plan B. Also, it's rather strange. Look, a peaceful faction coming with TNT, having a loaded cannon outside and saying "Peace, dude, we're just gonna obliterate your base." is rather odd. Man, the Peace Treaty is abused.

Edited by Chaimanner

i think we all know what we are gonna do now, do the same to them make peacefull faction and blew them the fuck up.

thats what u get when you mess with toxicx payback bitchesssss...

So you're going to spend 5 euros on a quest which will result, most likely, in a ban? (if not, then most certainly in harsh repercussions).

Well, I wish you good luck!

seriously guys, get over that you got raided, if there willing to DONATE ( the thing that keeps this server running) to have a peacful faction they should be able to exploit its benifits, its not their fault if your incapable of making a tnt proof base. anyway im pretty sure theres a plugin or bug (not sure which one) that stops tnt from exploding in a factions land when all their members are offline so its not like there doing it at a time when no-one can stop them.

seriously guys, get over that you got raided, if there willing to DONATE ( the thing that keeps this server running) to have a peacful faction they should be able to exploit its benifits, its not their fault if your incapable of making a tnt proof base. anyway im pretty sure theres a plugin or bug (not sure which one) that stops tnt from exploding in a factions land when all their members are offline so its not like there doing it at a time when no-one can stop them.

The point is that when you buy the peaceful thingy, you're supposed to be peaceful. Blowing up others bases with TNT cannons isn't very peaceful, is it? Either you play peacefully with the peaceful perk or you play fair like most others. You shouldn't necessarily be allowed to raid others or destroy their bases in godmode (except if you're hit by fire and lava) just because you're able to do it.

People should be able to use the benefits of their perk if they paid money for it. If they ever get offensive you can do the same to them. Also, like someone mentioned, they blow anything up when everyone in the victim faction is offline.

Edited by Nonam82