Mr. Green Gaming

The Fact.

marcus6x6

Just vanilla server and keep it at the point where clavus keeps it, mathijs deal with it if you dont like you just stop with the server. Vanilla is fine no enchants no pots just skills, and map reset must be in 1-2 weeks. Everybody happy ( exept for mathijs ) and more players i hope.

Edited by xDerpina

Just vanilla server and keep it where clavus keeps it, mathijs deal with it if you dont like you just stop with the server. Vanilla is fine no enchants no pots just skills, and map reset must be in 1-2 weeks. Everybody happy ( exept for mathijs ) and more players i hope.

I disagree with no enchantments and potions.. Maybe certain potions, but enchantments are INCREDIBLY useful for tools (swords are just one of the things that get enchanted) and potions are too, (speed, health, fire resistance for when harvesting glowstone)

Just vanilla server and keep it where clavus keeps it, mathijs deal with it if you dont like you just stop with the server. Vanilla is fine no enchants no pots just skills, and map reset must be in 1-2 weeks. Everybody happy ( exept for mathijs ) and more players i hope.

I disagree with no enchantments and potions.. Maybe certain potions, but enchantments are INCREDIBLY useful for tools (swords are just one of the things that get enchanted) and potions are too, (speed, health, fire resistance for when harvesting glowstone)

Those are some really good points. Probably disabling certain things instead of the whole thing would be good.

I disagree to i would like to see pots and enchants in the game have you ever fought with out them?

I disagree to i would like to see pots and enchants in the game have you ever fought with out them?

Whitout potions and enchants it would be impossible to win 1vs2-3

And impossible to fight hackers, and no fun loot. People want enchantments and potions.

Cmon ppl there would be no healing except golden Apple which would suck. This pure skill is bullshit, since everyone can get enchants it would still require skill to play.

- Remove the enchanting and brewing towers

- Remove high level enchantments (on swords, no need to nerf pickaxes)

- Keep peaceful factions, but revoke peaceful status if they abuse it for raiding purposes

- Make it slightly easier to raid people? (my suggestion would be, instead of restricting power, say your power can only go X amount above your claimed land or something)

- Sort the lag out

List so far, other people change/add/discuss from that if you want

Something I'D like to see implemented is a way to get through water bases. It makes raiding too boring, since theres literally nothing you can do except either somehow get in the faction to grief it or be a hacker - its boring as fuck. Maybe a GC item that allows you to remove water in a 1 chunk radius for 30 seconds or something

The oracle has spoken.

First off, when are you all going to realize that notch isnt even working on minecraft anymore, it's jens...

- Remove the enchanting and brewing towers

- Remove high level enchantments (on swords, no need to nerf pickaxes)

- Keep peaceful factions, but revoke peaceful status if they abuse it for raiding purposes

- Make it slightly easier to raid people? (my suggestion would be, instead of restricting power, say your power can only go X amount above your claimed land or something)

- Sort the lag out

List so far, other people change/add/discuss from that if you want

Something I'D like to see implemented is a way to get through water bases. It makes raiding too boring, since theres literally nothing you can do except either somehow get in the faction to grief it or be a hacker - its boring as fuck. Maybe a GC item that allows you to remove water in a 1 chunk radius for 30 seconds or something

I agree with most of this.

If high-level enchants on armor could be removed, that would be nice too.

I think the power system is fine, limiting power by land is a bit dodgy.

Removing water, or having a way through water is a horrible idea. Adding the ability to pearl anywhere again would be nice, but a way around water-walls is ridiculous.

Even though I am for these changes, I do not want a map reset. I have put far too much time into this map to see it wiped clean.

PS

The idea of removing enchanting completely is a horrible one.

Yes im sure there is a way to transfer the work you have done on to anther map but i am not aware how to do that I think some of the admins may have an idea

/worldedit schematics.

so if the map resets before us janitors finish the base do we just start over?

Yes im sure there is a way to transfer the work you have done on to anther map but i am not aware how to do that I think some of the admins may have an idea

Why should their/your base be transferred over? If that would happen, then everybody's base should be transferred over. Just that they are a big faction doesn't change anything.

Why should their/your base be transferred over? If that would happen, then everybody's base should be transferred over. Just that they are a big faction doesn't change anything.

I dont want my base transferred idm re making a new one. I'm just saying they are creating stuff for the server eg stadiums and events for the server. How ever it is totally different to what non peaceful factions are doing.

ill just bring the facts.

If you want players on your server you have to remove these enchanting/brewing thing.

There stupid and you know it. It was a good intention to add it but it haven't worked out. It was ment to improve pvp, but it didnt it only made people scared and bored of the server, which means less people to fight. The server have become booring and lost too many players. We didnt even got to try the enchant system in 1.3 it seemed fair for everyone. ( can be limited to sharp 3 prot 3) And also since the janitors have been working hard, it would be a shame if things were to be like this, since there isnt enough players. I loved this server. now i barely play. It has the best admins, the best setup (except for brew/enchant obviously) I know some people will not agree whit me about this and some will. But the problem stays. you wont get players until you restore the server to normal. I dont even think a map reset is required. But why cant you just make a vote about this? That would be more fair and it would show what the players really want. Im not giving up on The one and only good minecraft server.

and when i finally donated to the server, it got like this. I was planning on donating often.

anyone who plays opinion is appreciated.

btw. If any grammar mistakes, no im not a little kid. im swedish.

I don't mean noffense to anyone who likes this system. neither do i want the server to be like i want if no one else wants it that way.

yes see i agree with him there is a lack of skill to this and not enough fair palyers and too many spamers its just stupid as soon as any faction build up the big faction distory them and the 10% damage reducktion is uncombatale you can not kill when there is one of them in your base its stupid (yes bad at spelling me dislexic)

Edited by Evil_Fairy

firstly let me just say = bringing it back to vanila THANK YOU SO MUCH, 2- remove water blocks? terrible idea thepoint is that your meant to be able to defend your base, otherwise what would you do when a donator walks along and goes, hmmm gc shop. buys 5 stacks of tnt and sets it off there would be no defences. just allowing glitching and pearls would be better. and yes i think we need to bring enchants and brewing ect back this map.

Janitors is made to add a special something to the map, when finished their base they'll start events.

That's why their base would be transfered every map :V

Janitors is made to add a special something to the map, when finished their base they'll start events.

That's why their base would be transfered every map :V

Thank you someone who understands