Mr. Green Gaming

Banned Unexpectably

KungFuJack3

I was walking around my base when it said "Banned by Admin." I had done nothing!!!

I want to be unbanned!!!

IGN: KungFuJack3

EDIT:

IGN: KungFuJack3

Date of Ban: 26th of August 2012

Server: Minecraft.nl

Banned by: ???

Why I'm Banned: ???

Why I should be unbanned: I had done nothing! I didn't do anything wrong. I don't Hack! I love the server, so I wouldn't risk it.

If you unban me can u make me admin of my Faction again and will my inv be reset?

You sound guilty of something.

Care to provide an image of the message you get when joining?

If u read it says you can try your luck, Im trying my luck. And I hope my luck doesnt run out

Clavus is the owner you dingus, and read his damn post.

Automated xray ban. Those are permanent.

You've tried your luck, so your only option is

"If you really want to get back on the server, buy a new Minecraft account and don't repeat your past mistakes."

Edited by Guest

They are not permanent, hes just a total douche that doesn't know how to run a server. You don't use a bloody auto banner. You get it to notify you. Then you go into it and see if they really are.

You're welcome to never play here again.

They are not permanent, hes just a total douche that doesn't know how to run a server. You don't use a bloody auto banner. You get it to notify you. Then you go into it and see if they really are.

I always check the data on which the ban was based, if someone tries to contest is. Your data falls well within the criteria. It's worse than what I've seen from people who admitted to xraying.

Clavus, corby, awesomeo..

Are you guys just going keep give him awnsers, just close the topic, no more kungfujack raging on the forums : everybody happy.(And he probably buys a new acc and gets banned again (: ) Its just my oponion

Edited by xDerpina

Well I fail to see at which point you became involved enough to break the huge letters above the post. But only those with red and purple names have forum administration rights.

And it helps me organise which topics I've dealt with and which one's I haven't when it comes to future unban appeals, if you must know.