• Cruxis / Marcus6x6
    • Lrg / RedGander
    • MLG / KellyAnthony
    • RealisM / stardude8
    • The Orginal Scourge
    • Mungol
    • Old Rangers / Corby

Why am i in this list? :) you scared of me phoney ? :P

This is cool. but you need to add more players, theres alot better pvpers out there than for example me :) And i havent been playing alot lately.

Yeah, there are a lot of other better PvPers out there.

lol, thanks :P

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

This is cool. but you need to add more players, theres alot better pvpers out there than for example me :) And i havent been playing alot lately.

How did you take that as a compliment ?

dude, your not very good whit sarcasm are you? D: it was suppose to be a joke since he said theres alot of better pvpers out there.

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

dude, your not very good whit sarcasm are you? D: it was suppose to be a joke since he said theres alot of better pvpers out there.

If I didn't understand the joke, the joke wasn't told right.

I don't know the difference between sarcasm or irony either but I think this would be Irony.

Don't slap me with a book if I'm wrong.

Edited by Mathijs1996

I don't know the difference between sarcasm or irony either but I think this would be Irony.

sorry, could you please tell me how it should be written? so i can change it before theres more missunderstanding.

sorry, could you please tell me how it should be written? so i can change it before theres more missunderstanding.

' '

Just no joke would've done the job.

If you excuse me now, I wont like to derail this topic before the drama has arrived.

' '

Just no joke would've done the job.

If you excuse me now, I wont like to derail this topic before the drama has arrived.

sorry for making a joke i guess.

My faction sux but i don't if someone good will recruit me i could make it to the list maybe :P

Your faction is a faction because there're players in the faction.

If the faction 'sux' the players in it must 'sux' before the faction can 'sux'.

Therefore you must 'sux' aswell.

Edited by Mathijs1996

My faction sux but i don't if someone good will recruit me i could make it to the list maybe :P

Not true at all math. A fac works as a team if a fac has like say 10 members 7 of which are good but 3 are bad.

if u are fighting a fac with all good members like lrg or cursxs or however that is spelled. you having those 3 bad ones will make tyou week for they will die early making the battle odds go off scale insuring that they lose. so moonboy who i never seen fight could be good or not good who knows but its a team effort not a single man thing, exsept for redgander who killed 5 members of the barbarians alone without having any trouble. hes a one man army. thats why i voted for him.

The original Scourge leader was Pufulet (Pufag :D)

Not true at all math. A fac works as a team if a fac has like say 10 members 7 of which are good but 3 are bad.

if u are fighting a fac with all good members like lrg or cursxs or however that is spelled. you having those 3 bad ones will make tyou week for they will die early making the battle odds go off scale insuring that they lose. so moonboy who i never seen fight could be good or not good who knows but its a team effort not a single man thing, exsept for redgander who killed 5 members of the barbarians alone without having any trouble. hes a one man army. thats why i voted for him.

Barbies are nawbs

There are never 10v10 fights on this server, you know that.

If moonen would be good, he would've been invited to another faction already since he would've got his own full dia and own sword.

With those he would've been able to do the same as redgander did to those noobs which would have give him popularity and an invite to another faction.

I don't know what those barbarians were wering but I can say for my part that redgander had a pretty good fight with me, in the end he lost but he's indeed one of the better pvp'ers on this server.