• Discord / Mrturbotrio
    • Cruxis / Marcus6x6
    • Lrg / RedGander
    • MLG / KellyAnthony
    • RealisM / stardude8
    • The Orginal Scourge
    • Mungol
    • Old Rangers / Corby

My faction sux but i don't if someone good will recruit me i could make it to the list maybe :P

Your faction is a faction because there're players in the faction.

If the faction 'sux' the players in it must 'sux' before the faction can 'sux'.

Therefore you must 'sux' aswell.

Not true at all math. A fac works as a team if a fac has like say 10 members 7 of which are good but 3 are bad.

if u are fighting a fac with all good members like lrg or cursxs or however that is spelled. you having those 3 bad ones will make tyou week for they will die early making the battle odds go off scale insuring that they lose. so moonboy who i never seen fight could be good or not good who knows but its a team effort not a single man thing, exsept for redgander who killed 5 members of the barbarians alone without having any trouble. hes a one man army. thats why i voted for him.

There are never 10v10 fights on this server, you know that.

If moonen would be good, he would've been invited to another faction already since he would've got his own full dia and own sword.

With those he would've been able to do the same as redgander did to those noobs which would have give him popularity and an invite to another faction.

I don't know what those barbarians were wering but I can say for my part that redgander had a pretty good fight with me, in the end he lost but he's indeed one of the better pvp'ers on this server.

Which redgander fight are you guys refering to? I know we aren't exactly the best ones out there to put it that way, but the first fight near Janitors was pretty fail at our part, unlike the second one yesterday where he only killed a iron guy and a unarmed dude or two that kept coming back to fistfight him. But yes, he surely is much better than us, no doubt about it.

Edited by Arild_

My faction sux but i don't if someone good will recruit me i could make it to the list maybe :P

Not true at all math. A fac works as a team if a fac has like say 10 members 7 of which are good but 3 are bad.

if u are fighting a fac with all good members like lrg or cursxs or however that is spelled. you having those 3 bad ones will make tyou week for they will die early making the battle odds go off scale insuring that they lose. so moonboy who i never seen fight could be good or not good who knows but its a team effort not a single man thing, exsept for redgander who killed 5 members of the barbarians alone without having any trouble. hes a one man army. thats why i voted for him.

If moonen would be good, he would've been invited to another faction already since he would've got his own full dia and own sword.

With those he would've been able to do the same as redgander did to those noobs which would have give him popularity and an invite to another faction.

I don't know what those barbarians were wering but I can say for my part that redgander had a pretty good fight with me, in the end he lost but he's indeed one of the better pvp'ers on this server.

I don't x-ray stuff like most factions do. You'r faction only powns because of the items u guys have. No-one gives me a chance :(

And btw i 1v1'd redgander 1 time. He ran off.

Edited by moonenboy

Sorry to burst your bubble math but i got red his sword made it my self on my own its hard to enchant as a one man team. oh i also give red dia alot after that he just gets it form killin people. dont go spewing shit if you dont know the facts behind it.

i was using the 10 v 10 as an example.

one more thing why are there old facs on hear there's no reason to fear scourge there dead no point and mungol or what ever why are these in here.

Edited by greenhillsoldier

Sorry to burst your bubble math but i got red his sword made it my self on my own its hard to enchant as a one man team. oh i also give red dia alot after that he just gets it form killin people. dont go spewing shit if you dont know the facts behind it.

one more thing why are there old facs on hear there's no reason to fear scourge there dead no point and mungol or what ever why are these in here.

Uhm, if i understand ur reply correctly then. I wasn't blaming red for x-ray just some other random factions because red is awesome B).

Uhm, if i understand ur reply correctly then. I wasn't blaming red for x-ray just some other random factions because red is awesome B).

i was talking to math

I don't x-ray stuff like most factions do. You'r faction only powns because of the items u guys have. No-one gives me a chance :(

And btw i 1v1'd redgander 1 time. He ran off.

Lol moonenboy. I don't know what time your talking about, but last time I killed you really easily with no enchants whatsoever.

Also, I'd like to make one thing clear. I usually don't have any enchants, because no in LRG is ever on to enchant with me. The best I had was a sharp III I got from some killing some newbs, which I lost right after against Discord. I never get any armor enchants, and usually use just a plain diamond sword.

I do use some potions, but usually it's only a couple insta healths, which really isn't much compared to poisons, insta harms, strength, and regen.

Edited by Nonam82

Also, I'm just saying that I'm not really a top PvPer compared to other LRG members. My main role in LRG is to provide supplies like potions, food, and dirty work :(. I was never invited for killing lots of people. It should be someone else's name like Juan or Valion or someone.

Edited by Nonam82

I think this poll is a little dated. Needs some refreshment.

1. Onyx - When we raid them they don't use diamond armor... they call in other people from Discord to do the dirty work for them.

2. Discord - Strong

3. Cruxis - Um, they are not active enough to control the fear of the server

4. LRG - Good faction, but they don't have enough active members to be the most feared.

5. MLG - KellyAnthoney disbanded bc he felt the server was lacking competition.

post-8945-0-91001200-1346733437_thumb.pn

6. RealisM - Pretty base... not very active

7-9. Not applicable to this map

Suggestions:

1. I feel that Equalists could make a name for themselves if they get a little closer to civilization.

2. Defiance is fair... but inactivity is starting to creep on them.

3. Alathar - Controls Spawn and has decent PVPer's. Can access the whole map. Prob one of the most active factions on the map.

4. Barbarians looks like a decent faction, but I have only pvped them 1-2 times.

I know there are more... so just comment.

-dkdude7

Edited by dkdude7

...I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ON WHO'S THE MOST FEARED FACTION.

ALL I DO GIVE A SHIT IS ON A GIRL IN OUR CLASS.

Now, while you kiddos play, Ima find a way to spend my time.

Also, +1 to Luke for this quote:

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO! I couldn't give a crap who is feared behind their computer screen.

post-6221-0-44468100-1346268997_thumb.jp

Don't consider this as a rude reply btw, sometimes this kind of shit happens to me :V

Edited by Mr. Darkness

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO! I couldn't give a crap who is feared behind their computer screen.

Don't consider this as a rude reply btw, sometimes this kind of shit happens to me :V

Darkness has spoken the few words that matter. Who actually cares who is tough on a game which has no difficulty when fighting in some tacky looking armor which took them 3 seconds to mind with an X-Ray puglin. Do you guys even lift?

Darkness has spoken the few words that matter. Who actually cares who is tough on a game which has no difficulty when fighting in some tacky looking armor which took them 3 seconds to mind with an X-Ray puglin. Do you guys even lift?

Bro... please just stay in your own gaming world and we will stay in ours. It if flippin annoying to have people from other games bashing on the other ones

Edited by dkdude7

Bro... please just stay in your own gaming world and we will stay in ours. It if flippin annoying to have people from other games bashing on the other ones

Its also annoying having a spam of minecraft topic all on the same thing, I swear we have already had 2 topics already like this one...

And even with that, you're still posting in this thread....

Broing me :o Dude I use to play Minecraft way back when it use to be hard. Luckily you don't have Corby and that lot butthurting people anymore. You can just mope about mining your precious stuff without getting blown up with about 200 TNT blocks randomly by the Rangers or Mungol.

Also defending topics like this is like sticking up for a rapist. Pointless.

Edited by Luke Nukem

i agree with some of these people if you don't play minecraft now just because you used to doesn't mean anything. this isn't spam people just want to see who was the best faction this time around. if you don't play minecraft NOW meaning today actively don't come hating on our topics. one of these topics are gunna be posted almost every map people just want to see who did the best. In minecraft there is no winner just what the other people think.

i agree with some of these people if you don't play minecraft now just because you used to doesn't mean anything. this isn't spam people just want to see who was the best faction this time around. if you don't play minecraft NOW meaning today actively don't come hating on our topics. one of these topics are gunna be posted almost every map people just want to see who did the best. In minecraft there is no winner just what the other people think.

Pfff, everyone is just going to vote for his own faction, and every else who is in some lame faction will just vote for one of the factions they would like to join, in case if they join the forums, of course.