Mr. Green Gaming

Unban me please

reynir999

1. Your ingame name: reynir999

2. Date of your ban: last year

3. What game/server are you banned from: server.minecraft.nl but it was minecraft.nl last year.

4. Who banned you (only if you know who): Awesome

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why): It says banned by operator

6. Reason why we should unban you: Some dude says -sneak and i just "what do that mean?" and i write it "-sneak" and then Awesome: Dont use nodus, WTF!? and kick, banned me D:

Reynir999 - ForceSprint/Nodus

it can't be true. I dont use hacks. My friend says you have the best security but u just ban peaceful people :s U can see in the logs, some guy write -sneak and then me -sneak and then Awesome ban me! That's true!

Edited by reynir999

it can't be true. I dont use hacks. My friend says you have the best security but u just ban peaceful people :s U can see in the logs, some guy write -sneak and then me -sneak and then Awesome ban me! That's true!

He probably teleported to you, and you had Forcesprint effect visible while standing still :P

He probably teleported to you, and you had Forcesprint effect visible while standing still :P

Why are u ban me for nothing! it's not fair :s this was my best server.

Im from Holyorder. Not redgander -.- and have always be in the holyorder faction!!

Yeah, that's the one. Redgander's a player :) Unban denied.

REDGANDER HAVE NEVER BENN IN HOLYORDER!! We are from iceland nd holyorder is just for icelandic people!!

plz unban

Edited by reynir999

Well damn, I suppose it's a good thing I got that list :D

Weren't you that guy in Redgander's faction? I caught you mid raid at some base with gander and you had forcesprint on. You were AFK giving off sprint particles, and then I hid and when you came back you sidestepped again giving off particles.

I cleared this in game but just to make it known to others:I'm not affiliated with this hacker in any way.

I was raiding his faction HolyOrder. I don't know how we were together except when I killed him? Besides, I'm in Cruxis.

Also, why did Shock120 randomly add reputation to that post lol.

Edited by Nonam82

I cleared this in game but just to make it known to others:I'm not affiliated with this hacker in any way.

I was raiding his faction HolyOrder. I don't know how we were together except when I killed him? Besides, I'm in Cruxis.

Also, why did Shock120 randomly add reputation to that post lol.

Thanks for a useless bump.

Well damn, I suppose it's a good thing I got that list :D