Mr. Green Gaming

End portal camping

steve2003

My brother and I. Went to the end portal last night. To collect pearls and level up. As soon as we went through the end portal we were both killed by one person cloaked and camping on the portal. In the time that it takes to load the new map. You can kill two people in full diamond armor. It's not very fun to be cheated out of a fair fight. Please add a safe zone to the end side portal

The Nether and The End are both wild wests. Complaining about getting killed in there isn't going anywhere. Just keep an eye on the live map to check if there are people there before jumping into a portal. Or try getting some gear to begin with.

"In the time that it takes to load the new map. You can kill two people in full diamond armor."

If that IS the case (I'm not saying it is, could be talking out his arse) it seems fair to add like 3 seconds of invulnerability upon entering/leaving the end? The same as log in protection worked, just people wouldnt be able to abuse it like that

The Nether and The End are both wild wests. Complaining about getting killed in there isn't going anywhere. Just keep an eye on the live map to check if there are people there before jumping into a portal. Or try getting some gear to begin with.

"In the time that it takes to load the new map. You can kill two people in full diamond armor."

If that IS the case (I'm not saying it is, could be talking out his arse) it seems fair to add like 3 seconds of invulnerability upon entering/leaving the end? The same as log in protection worked, just people wouldnt be able to abuse it like that

Three seconds of invulnerability would work great. I'm not trying to complain. I would just love to see this server back to its former glory. It seems to me that issues like this could really force people to find another more accommodating server.

PS thanks for the reply

I was the one who killed you both. That wasn't end portal camping. I used Cruxis's end portal which I do often to get to the spawn point. You two happened to be there before I even teleported. But what you didn't know was that I was using a sharpness IV sword, no surprise that you died so fast. I'm not sure what you meant by loading the map, becuase you were attacking back and almost killed me.

Edited by Nonam82

I was the one who killed you both. That wasn't end portal camping. I used Cruxis's end portal which I do often to get to the spawn point. You two happened to be there before I even teleported. But what you didn't know was that I was using a sharpness IV sword, no surprise that you died so fast. I'm not sure what you meant by loading the map, becuase you were attacking back and almost killed me.

If that is true and we were just bested I feel a lot better about the situation. Although I never even saw you and didn't believe that we were killed by a player until it was posted in chat. In the future I'll send my brother in first. I play on an 07 Mac mini from my couch. So it's not the fastest of computers.