Mr. Green Gaming

New Map Reset?

Kodauer

So 1.4 seems like the next reset. Are we continuing our faction based server? I really like it :).

Also, I would like to say how much more meaningful the "public" enchanting tables and brewing stands made the game last map. Are we going to see that reinstalled? Having God armor is great, but not really fun to the new players to the server; I'd personally hate to be slaughtered because I don't have protection 4 diamond.

So 1.4 seems like the next reset. Are we continuing our faction based server? I really like it :).

Also, I would like to say how much more meaningful the "public" enchanting tables and brewing stands made the game last map. Are we going to see that reinstalled? Having God armor is great, but not really fun to the new players to the server; I'd personally hate to be slaughtered because I don't have protection 4 diamond.

If anything the public enchanting tables/Brew stands are more likely to cause people to not get high enchantment armor, On the previous map the safe areas were surrounded by factions who then killed anyone attempting to get higher level armor.

It's alot easier to enchant something from the safety of your own base so new players will find it easier to enchant their gear that way. There were alot of complaints about the public enchanting/brewery areas last map, It's likelly that would come back if they were re-added.