Mr. Green Gaming

Current Equalist Lootz

Kodauer

Well, today I killed three people with unused diamond armor, all pvp loggers. This is our diamond armor chest of armor we never use. It's also pretty funny to note we didn't mine any of this crap, all from PVP

Pretty epic eh?

Internet dick measuring contest! Count me in! Unfortunately this is all we have left, after giving away/selling upwards of 30 complete sets of diamond. I don't even remember how much I gave to LRG, or how much was sold to sphere XD!!! But, I know the equivalent of 3000+ diamonds worth of stuff has been gathered. Side note, no mining here either.

post-8457-0-28982700-1350665557_thumb.pn

post-8457-0-92011900-1350665570_thumb.pn

post-8457-0-23889800-1350665582_thumb.pn

post-8457-0-32307100-1350665604_thumb.pn

post-8457-0-66381000-1350665619_thumb.pn

post-8457-0-06647800-1350665632_thumb.pn

Well, today I killed three people with unused diamond armor, all pvp loggers. This is our diamond armor chest of armor we never use. It's also pretty funny to note we didn't mine any of this crap, all from PVP

Pretty epic eh?

Internet dick measuring contest! Count me in! Unfortunately this is all we have left, after giving away/selling upwards of 30 complete sets of diamond. I don't even remember how much I gave to LRG, or how much was sold to sphere XD!!! But, I know the equivalent of 3000+ diamonds worth of stuff has been gathered. Side note, no mining here either.

Now my screenshots :Dpost-9227-0-27012800-1350670492_thumb.pn post-9227-0-24291600-1350670481_thumb.pn post-9227-0-06967900-1350670506_thumb.pn post-9227-0-15944900-1350670515_thumb.pn

some chests with god bows,god armor and god swords.

EDIT: Oh and btw I really hate organizing so it's kind of fucked up. Couldn't show all chests because of that.

Edited by moonenboy

Screw you all, noobs! your shitty loot is worth nothing in comparision to the sheer awesomeness of the spoils of war I've obtained from many legendary PvP fights!

2dumohu.jpg

EDIT: I also haz fookin' epickz0r equip, even a sharp IV with fire IV and power IV and knockback IV can deal the same damage to me as a punch from a old woman on a wheelchair would do!

TADAAAAAANN!!!!

r08ms6.jpg

Yes, those pink things you see are penises, 69 of them.

Edited by Quert

moonenboy that is nothing that great average compared to monkeybalzac and my one.

Haha, I must say monkeybalzac's loot is pretty

amazing. But yours is nothing. Just nothing....

You think your funny well guess what dipshit your not. Come 1v1 me with your gear and i'll wear mine see what happens.

Sure

PS: I already killed your friend mankefluit 2 times when he was wearing prot IV.

Edited by moonenboy

amazing. But yours is nothing. Just nothing....

You think your funny well guess what dipshit your not. Come 1v1 me with your gear and i'll wear mine see what happens.

Sure

PS: I already killed your friend mankefluit 2 times when he was wearing prot IV.

So what do you want a medal. Although Mankefluit is a good fighter, you are not you will see around Christmas time. I guarantee you every faction you join I will come for you. And btw you beg for ally's so you can't really talk.

Screw you all, noobs! your shitty loot is worth nothing in comparision to the sheer awesomeness of the spoils of war I've obtained from many legendary PvP fights!

2dumohu.jpg

EDIT: I also haz fookin' epickz0r equip, even a sharp IV with fire IV and power IV and knockback IV can deal the same damage to me as a punch from a old woman on a wheelchair would do!

TADAAAAAANN!!!!

r08ms6.jpg

I lol'd. Thanks :D. Well, I guess we're not one the richest factions.

2dumohu.jpg

TADAAAAAANN!!!!

r08ms6.jpg

F00KIN HAKS,SPERMABAN!!

Edited by rui_troia