Mr. Green Gaming

Fortune 3 Pick Question

Kodauer

So,

I'm the only one in my faction that has a fortune 3 pickaxe. Because of this, whenever someone finds

diamonds, I'm the one to mine it to get the max diamond.

Now, after mining several veins of diamond my faction mate found yesterday, I got a little concerned

that I might get accused of X-raying?

I know the plugin works as to how many ore blocks you've mined or something, but I'm not sure how it works.

Thanks

-Kodauer

So,

I'm the only one in my faction that has a fortune 3 pickaxe. Because of this, whenever someone finds

Now, after mining several veins of diamond my faction mate found yesterday, I got a little concerned

I know the plugin works as to how many ore blocks you've mined or something, but I'm not sure how it works.

Thanks

-Kodauer

A valid question, I've been wondering about that myself.

So,

Thanks

-Kodauer

The previous map i mined 6 weeks for diamonds i found like 32 total (with a silk pick) mined them all within 10 min with my other pick (fortune 3) and i didn't got banned.

just play without hacks and you won't get banned :)

Edited by headcrusherxd