Mr. Green Gaming

Joining Server

xDerpina

If you really want to get in the best thing to do is try while it still says 35 and hope someone disconnects before you log in.

I also reccomend buying the VIP shop item, It's not that much to buy and it helps out the server so a win-win there.

No one will buy VIP (for 30days) for 5euro.

Yeah VIP status is stupid.... it only lasts for a month.

its funny how xpr0 continues to quote his own comments... sad. Well anyways, VIP would have to last around atleast 3months for me to buy it.

btw, any chance you can run the mc server on the iris machine? dont really know what you called it. ( the Linux i believe ) like you did back when the server had 100 slots?

more slots do attract more players.

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

its funny how xpr0 continues to quote his own comments... sad. Well anyways, VIP would have to last around atleast 3months for me to buy it.

btw, any chance you can run the mc server on the iris machine? dont really know what you called it. ( the Linux i believe ) like you did back when the server had 100 slots?

The server was running on a linux server but that one was to expensive and had a lot of problems, so they moved it to another windows server where all the other 'servers' already ran, which has better hardware. But why would Clavus ever invest extra money into the server if it is running pretty okay atm and he's not getting mass donations of it ?

The server was running on a linux server but that one was to expensive and had a lot of problems, so they moved it to another windows server where all the other 'servers' already ran, which has better hardware. But why would Clavus ever invest extra money into the server if it is running pretty okay atm and he's not getting mass donations of it ?

the problem is noone wil ldonate to a server to make it better they want to donate to a server that is already 'better' so you need to 'up the server' first and show people that it is worthy of a donation then people might start donation. although my bet is fix the lag and people will be happier even with the slots.

If you would look back at the time it ran on the linux machine, im 100% the server had alot more donations then now. Ppl want to donate for there own good and greed, not to increase the slots for everyone. I say you add more things to the green coins shop.

Im not complaining about anything here.

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

Subscription option will be removed soon, it wasn't really a successful system. Ywa is taking over the server costs, and with that, I step back a little in terms of server management. We'll see what direction Ywa wants to take it. I'll still support the server with development / maintenance / administration, just to a lesser extent.