Mr. Green Gaming

GreenCoins page updated

Ywa

Hi everyone,

We've updated the GreenCoins & donating page to make everything a bit more professional, and to give it a clean interface.

The coming months there'll be some major changes at the community. We'll introduce new (custom) gameservers, and the website will be improved as well.

Buying GreenCoins supports the community with money to invest in new quality servers.

Thanks!

- Ywa

Does this mean more options added to store? Maybe some more opportunities to get Green-coins?

I'd definitely donate if more options were added :)

Yes there will be more options to buy & earn GC in the near future.

It also depends on what gameserver you play on. MTA Race received some new shop items last night. :)

Does this mean more options added to store? Maybe some more opportunities to get Green-coins?

I'd definitely donate if more options were added :)

Yes there will be more options to buy & earn GC in the near future.

It also depends on what gameserver you play on. MTA Race received some new shop items last night. :)

Minecraft. Not really sure what to add, but some things should be updated. Yeah more payment options would help, but I know how difficult they can be to manage.