Mr. Green Gaming

This Cant be Happening. Help

ok so basicaly this is what hapened, today i logged onto the server after getting a messgae from another member of my faction who had just joined. Responding to his message i logged in to find that an entire chunk of my base had been some how converted to a natural liek state effectively deleting a quarted of my base and reverting it to stone.

It caused me to lose my f home ( half of a giant obsidian room) the chests that were in there ( including my valuables chest with dia blocks ect, our grinders gone( missed the spawnes luckily) aswell as like twently something dia ores we spent ages mining and putting into the walls and the 4 dia blocks we used as a door. Basicaly our entire base has been ruined by this.

I have no idea why this happened. Im wondering if this was done deliberately or not, or what caused it( and if possible if it could be reversed since alot of time and effort has gone into this base not to mention the recources lost.

Please Help

-jelly

post-7692-0-56057400-1356780796_thumb.pn

post-7692-0-48223800-1356792551_thumb.pn

post-7692-0-03834900-1356792582_thumb.pn

post-7692-0-18872500-1356792621_thumb.pn

post-7692-0-83727700-1356792655_thumb.pn

post-7692-0-41767400-1356792699_thumb.pn

post-7692-0-56205800-1356792728_thumb.pn

post-7692-0-47367900-1356792769_thumb.pn

Edited by jellyfish999111

ok.when this happened i cant be exaclty sure as it was like this when i logged on therefore it happened when i logged off around 2 am and when i found it at the same time that i made the last post. (UTC + 10 1/2)

i will upload aditional screens showing further details to the main arcticle because the forums dont seem to like me posting images for replys

As far as I know, whimplash is master of world edit but at the moment even world edit is having it troubles.

Why it happened ? No idea, the server just decided that a part of your base was missing and regenerated the entire chunck.

It's very unlickly that something likes this happens again, and I've never seen something like this before in 2.5 years mc.

If I were you I would repair as much as possible in the time being since world edit isn't going to help us, neither can we roll the server a few days back.

I'm leaving this horrible adminned server, whole chunk of base gone + chest full of prot III-IV armor and sharp III-V are suddenly unenchanted.

gg.

What do you expect us to do ?

Do you want me to build your entire base back and give you all the stuff you name without me knowing what it was ?

Do you really expect us to just spawn in stuff you name ? If that is what you seek in admins then I don't have any problems calling this server a horrible adminned server.

I'm leaving this horrible adminned server, whole chunk of base gone + chest full of prot III-IV armor and sharp III-V are suddenly unenchanted.

gg.

What do you expect us to do ?

Do you want me to build your entire base back and give you all the stuff you name without me knowing what it was ?

Do you really expect us to just spawn in stuff you name ? If that is what you seek in admins then I don't have any problems calling this server a horrible adminned server.

Get your shit straight, I have never expected you guys to do anything about this, how would I think you would? I should totally mine for hours, build for hours and enchant for weeks again. Thanks for the kind words though.

And sometimes it isn't admin fault but it's of Bukkit Devolpers fault since they're working on a Recommended Build of 1.4.6(They still on the Development and Beta Build). Maybe some bugs can come out...

So don't blame on them. :P

i never blamed any of the admins for what hapened. the problem is less why it hapened and more thta it did happen.

omg sif your still alive i thought you left the server last map. anyway i stil ldont feel like playing particularly unless someone does something to fix the server. maybe if the server was still like it was in the old days i would have the determination to rebuild and remake what i lost but now theres not actualy that much to continue for. (and the way things are going it doesnt apear as if anyone is planning on doing anything to fix the server)