Mr. Green Gaming

Plz unban robiana

robiana

Well I got banned the 02.11.2012

I got banned for forcefield... at mobs never used it on a player.

I started too look for new servers thene I found out that play.minecraft.nl was the only server that was an vannila server whit factions.

Soo I wanne play whit my firends... It's not reallly funny to play at one of my friends user. I got the money to buy A new user but my mun wont let me. :(

Whene I got banned I deleted my hacks whit on time but I did just use theme to grind cause It was boring to stand there and hit mobs all the time.

PLZ unban me i want back and recordt pvp videios on the server. :)

-Robiana

First get back to school and learn proper English.

Second, it was already stated a lot of times that hacking was forbidden and if you were caught you were gonna be Perma-Banned.

Third, you don't need your mom to buy stuff. You can also ask friends. Oh wait, your too young! hahahahaa

Fourth, I think the last line should be like this: Please unban me so I can hack again after a few months. Kthxbai :)

Edited by Reap3r
If you wish to play on the server, you'll need to get a new account. Unfortunately hacking has a zero tolerance policy. 

Well my mum wont let me and I got another but I need to use this too

Doesn't matter, you won't get unbanned, I'm sorry you're not allowed to buy a new account.

If you wish to play on the server, you'll need to get a new account. Unfortunately hacking has a zero tolerance policy. 

This isn't related sorry, but I'd like to bring this up: If hacking is a "Zero tolerance policy," why are infamous hackers such as Nielsbmx or Atrueminer unbanned? I apologize again for going off topic.

This isn't related sorry, but I'd like to bring this up: If hacking is a "Zero tolerance policy," why are infamous hackers such as Nielsbmx or Atrueminer unbanned? I apologize again for going off topic.

As far as I know Atrueminer has been banned till 6/1 so he should be still banned

Nielsbmx has been accused a lot and he was indeed using hack, but since I wasn't admin then and there're no reports of him now, I can't really ban him