Mr. Green Gaming

The Problems.

xDerpina

I dont get it.

We always complain about so many problems..

We all give our own opinions.

But not even one of the admins does something about it..

I think we must make a poll so we can vote about what needs to get changed.

I dont know how to make such a thing but if anyone could help me we could make one and see what happends.

I would say there are a couple of options like :

-More telepoorters.

- /spawn command

- Bigger spawn (Cleaner and a better overview)

- Better rewards from voting (cause if we only get 10 Gc it wont help anything)

- More things to buy in gc store. (nobody will buy like VIP for 5 $ when it expires after 30 days)

I hope you all agree

Regards. xDerpina 

Edited by xDerpina

Mathijs maybe you can't do these things yourself but it would be great if you could find out what players want and then telling top crew what changes would be good to make. You're basically the only person right now that has the power to do that.

Edited by Nonam82
-More telepoorters.

- /spawn command

- More things to buy in gc store. (nobody will buy like VIP for 5 $ when it expires after 30 days)

1) There's already 4 teleporters in all wind directions, do you really need more :/

2) It'd be abused to hell and back to avoid combat

3) Spawn is functional right now. Mathijs can expand it if he wants (he can claim safezone / warzones)

4) Voting reward is not supposed to be an awful lot because I want people to vote lots

5) Made a topic for that

-More telepoorters.

- /spawn command

1) There's already 4 teleporters in all wind directions, do you really need more :/

3) Spawn is functional right now. Mathijs can expand it if he wants (he can claim safezone / warzones)

4) Voting reward is not supposed to be an awful lot because I want people to vote lots

5) Made a topic for that

True dat. But it would be nice bacause there isn't a /spawn command if they would also go to the spawn direction.

Erm Im a but messing with the Quote and multiquote things. Sorry :$

Ps: kinda fixed :/

Edited by xDerpina

-More telepoorters.

- /spawn command

5) Made a topic for that

First off thanks for taking the time to look at this thread Clavus.

If I might say a couple things:

- I've looked at a lot of other faction servers and most of them have /spawn and it works great. It isn't abused that much because people can just log off anyways.

- with low voting rewards people don't want to vote that much because they're too lazy. If you make greater rewards everyone will feel pressure to vote to keep up with others.

Edited by RedGander
How about having to wait 5 to 15 seconds before you're able to teleport* when people are within 100 blocks ? 

Teleporting to spawn instead of walking to it will most likely get more people to pvp with others.

Then everyone will just start /spawn to check if there're enemies nearby

-More telepoorters.

- /spawn command

5) Made a topic for that

Next up project, I'll be looking for something neat on the interwebs, only problem is, when players join the game they will most likely get stuck or something, unless I find out where new players spawn or you can set spawn somewhere else (move it 10 blocks or sth.)

Note, new spawn wont be there in a few hours, I have to wait till world edit is fixed or I have to build it by hand which will take days.

Edited by Mathijs1996

Then everyone will just start /spawn to check if there're enemies nearby

Perhaps always make it 5-10 seconds to teleport ? 

If you imply /spawn people will go to spawn to avoid being killed while they're getting raided.

/spawn is indeed fun and handy if spawn get fixed and we have a neat warzone BUT it can get seriously abused.

Also the /spawn command will encourage people to donate for the /cloak command surprising there enemy's before they can go to spawn. 

so there will never be a siege again

if there gets /spawn then you will need to be away of enemies for 60 blocks or sth and wait for at least 15 secs.

as long as ti would be 60 blocks AND a timer so that people cant hide inside while someone builds a tnt cannon for the 15 secodns and then go /spawn

I don't get what the big deal about worry of people hiding at spawn. They log out all the time anyways, it has the same effect. Also, it's actually better if they go /spawn instead of logging off because then you can still use TNT cannons on their land since they're still online.

Also, you get the other benefits such as being able to get to PVP quickly at spawn.