Mr. Green Gaming

Things you would like to see in the Minecraft shop

Clavus

You can put a lot of bullcrap in the shop no-one will buy, I suggest you to implement some stuff which actually safes some time and makes it worth buying.

- As marcus said: a /spawn command, You could also make a platform with multiple teleports around the world.

- experience bottles (can be farmed with villagers normally), 1 stack for about 300 coins.

- 2 villager eggs for about 1500 coins, you can start breeding your own NPC village w/o finding a NPC village or curing a NPC zombie. 

- diamond block for 300 coins

- full chainmail armor (can be farmed with villagers normally) for 700 coins

Edited by hulpje
Netherwarts, blaze. stuff hard to get in the nether.
Enderpearls- close the public End.

No!

White are you serious?

Then what's the point of the nether. Nothing in the nether should be in the shop. Now, to get to the nether, obsidian should be in the shop. That would just take out a big chunk of the game white and allow nobs to stay in their bases even more than they already do.

You can put a lot of bullcrap in the shop no-one will buy, I suggest you to implement some stuff which actually safes some time and makes it worth buying.

- As marcus said: a /spawn command, You could also make a platform with multiple teleports around the world.

- experience bottles (can be farmed with villagers normally), 1 stack for about 300 coins.

- 2 villager eggs for about 1500 coins, you can start breeding your own NPC village w/o finding a NPC village or curing a NPC zombie. 

- diamond block for 300 coins

- full chainmail armor (can be farmed with villagers normally) for 700 coins

Sounds good

i agree, remove the public end and add enderpearls to shop. i liek the idea of adding iron back as it is something peopel are willing to buy but its great having no diamonds meaning this is the onyl server i know where you actualy have to work for diamonds. more perks would be nice but nothing that makes co,bat to unfair (;erhaps somethign that lets you 'cloak' you faction land and sethome or the ability to acess your enderchest from the inventory /enderchest like /backpack but using ur enderchest inventory) spawn eggs for villagers, cows, and sheep would be good since they sualyl get wiped out withing a few weeks. the idea of cheaper tnt might help to encourage raiding and if you added enchanting books for perhaps prot 1/2 it would fix some of the problems you have with overpowered enchants. peacetraty in my opinion is to expensive, perhaps iron starter kit instead of stone? chainmail, grass/mycelium and cracked bricks and similar stuff to build with. maybe coal. as usual sorry for the long post :P

Netherwarts, blaze. stuff hard to get in the nether.

Enderpearls- close the public End.

No!

netherwarts are have been in there for a long time in the bag of seeds,

and yes close the public end

Add: A BREWING KIT: includes: 4 brewing stands, 32 glass, 8 netherwarts. COSTS: 1500 GC RAID ATTATCHMENTS: includes: 3 spawneggs for creepers, 6 TNT. 1000 GC

The brewing kit is a fine idea, however the raid attachments one is far overpowered. Creeper eggs should never be allowed to be bought. It essentially tnt wherever you want it, faction land or not. It would mean that if anyone got in your base (who had GC) they could destroy all your doors and blow open all your chests.

Not fun.

Add: A BREWING KIT: includes: 4 brewing stands, 32 glass, 8 netherwarts. COSTS: 1500 GC RAID ATTATCHMENTS: includes: 3 spawneggs for creepers, 6 TNT. 1000 GC

The brewing kit is a fine idea, however the raid attachments one is far overpowered. Creeper eggs should never be allowed to be bought. It essentially tnt wherever you want it, faction land or not. It would mean that if anyone got in your base (who had GC) they could destroy all your doors and blow open all your chests.

Not fun.

Yeah, good lord. I like adding cheaper TNT, because cannons take skill to make, and defenses can be made against them.

However, there is nothing anyone can do against someone that vclips into your chest room with a creeper and blows up everything from inside.