Mr. Green Gaming

We just want it all.

xDerpina

Clavus.

Ithink the time has reached. Its true..

EVERYBODY UNLESS YOU WANTS A /SPAWN COMMAND.

This is also the reason why we lose people. When people log in and walk far away they say "why isn't there a /spawn command" and they logg off.

Its sad but its true.

So what we want is a /spawn command

Regards everybody :V

I also dislike the idea of /spawn I've played through since the start of the server and never once thought that 'Hey a /spawn command would be useful' It's simply not needed, if you are raiding and want to use it as a shortcut thats simply lazyness on behalf of the raiders if you dont want to walk 4000 blocks to fight an enemy you should just target someone closer. /spawn is a case of want not need.

The only time /spawn would be good if it was restricted to players not within a faction, that way players who do get lost and for some reason either don't want to use /kill or look at the map have an easy universal solution. Other than that though /spawn offers nothing which can not be done manually.

Yes Balmung but the map is too big to Choose someone who is closer to you for the small amount of players in my opinion. I dont want a /spawn command. But i want a smaller map, or a better way to travel around the map instead of walking for 30 mins to fight anyone. And Yes you can choose to build your base closer to others, but your worthless if you havent found a mob spawner which isnt that easy to find anywhere.

Edited by marcus6x6

In regards to the whole teleport thing. What's up with the command blocks? Couldn't we just set up blocks with /tp @p to a coordinate, and have that coordinate belong to another command block that gets you back to spawn?

Or, if it works. We could sell the installation of a command block in your base to teleport to spawn? That way you'd have to be at a certain location, avoiding combat abuse. 

I also dislike the idea of /spawn I've played through since the start of the server and never once thought that 'Hey a /spawn command would be useful' It's simply not needed, if you are raiding and want to use it as a shortcut thats simply lazyness on behalf of the raiders if you dont want to walk 4000 blocks to fight an enemy you should just target someone closer. /spawn is a case of want not need.

The only time /spawn would be good if it was restricted to players not within a faction, that way players who do get lost and for some reason either don't want to use /kill or look at the map have an easy universal solution. Other than that though /spawn offers nothing which can not be done manually.

Ok, so you're an old player, but up until recent times there were lots of factions to raid. Now there might be like only one group of people on to raid and there's nothing else to do.

Edited by RedGander
Yesterday there were at least 7/8 other factions other than mine online.
Yea but 90% of factions are either nobs or have and never will venture beyond the walls of their water cube. And the only fights these days seem to be you against the world.

There are only a few strong factions anymore now.

Edited by kittycool321