Mr. Green Gaming

Map Restart/Suggestion

FlowMonstaX

I am asking for a map restart pretty soon because I have noticed new players everyday getting on and begging for a faction to join then nobody answers them or they just get kick and killed. But if you restart the map this will give all the noob players an advantage to start at the same time as everyone else. This is also a great time ot restart the server because christmas has just passed and people are probably getting minecraft as a christmas gift and looking for servers to play on. I also  have a suggestion to this server. Maybe at the beginning of each year you should plan out in advance when the map resets and post it on the fourms so that people know when to get online for the restarts and get as many materials as possible. I know this may be a difficult thing to plan out but it would be helpful if you could. 

Flow

Your suggested solution will not help with the stated problem.Just stop preying on new players. Organize a pvp tournament for the bigger factions or something.
Every fight now is a tournament. It's me against at least 2-3 other people. Last time I had a 1 v 1 was against an aimbotter. Other than dingo and a few others, the server is full of little girls.

Bro, so many hacks are assumed by if the person who gets pwned.  "Aimbot" is generally an accurate person with a bow or sword unless you have video proof.  If you want to prove that they hack, record the fight.  If you say they hack after you get killed, you better have proof or you just sound like a spoiled child.

IMHO

Bro, so many hacks are assumed by if the person who gets pwned.  "Aimbot" is generally an accurate person with a bow or sword unless you have video proof.  If you want to prove that they hack, record the fight.  If you say they hack after you get killed, you better have proof or you just sound like a spoiled child.

IMHO

dkdude, I know this specific person hacked, because I had seen him do it multiple times. I'm not gonna try to get someone banned cause I don't give a shit. If you don't know what someone else knows then be quiet and go back to being a nob.