unban middymartijn

MiddMartijn

Don't forget to put the following things in your ban appeal:
1. Your ingame name - MiddyMartijn
2. Date of your ban - 27-1-13
3. What game/server are you banned from - server.minecraft.nl
4. Who banned you (only if you know who) Mathijs1996
5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why) advertising
6. Reason why we should unban you: Played for a year almost everyday, and than got banned for advertising : (! Like nobody else got banned for advertising so why I got banned for it than?

You advertised twiece in a day, I'm keeping you banned at least as long as the other kid.

I said it once, give me a screenshot for when i said it for the first time? Or check chat log or something

You can ban the whole server without proof......

Even if it was only once, spawn rules are clear.

Two weeks at least

You advertised twiece in a day, I'm keeping you banned at least as long as the other kid.

I said it once, give me a screenshot for when i said it for the first time? Or check chat log or something

Two weeks at least

SO THAN YOU BAN SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING 1 YEAR AND OVER ????????????????????????????????????

BECAUSE OF ADVERTISING????????

Two weeks at least

SO THAN YOU BAN SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING 1 YEAR AND OVER ????????????????????????????????????

Yep, no exceptions

Two weeks at least

Two weeks at least

middy, dont rage 

Two weeks is more than I've gave in the past man, especially for a first, limited offence.

If it was just a one-time thing I usually just keep them banned until the unban topic arrives so they know they were bad. If they're spamming it or they do it again then I'd give time-ban. 

I don't know the specifics and I'm not around enough to have much of a weighted opinion, but just my two cents.

It depends on what kind of advertising it is, in my opinion (and if it happens more often or not).

"OMG GUYS EVERYONE JOIN MY AWESOME SERVER. FREE GOLD APPLES. 127.0.0.1!!!" is different than "Awesomeo_5000 could you join my server 127.0.0.1 now. thanks".

Let's just unban him tomorrow so it's a 24-hr ban. :)

It depends on what kind of advertising it is, in my opinion (and if it happens more often or not).

"OMG GUYS EVERYONE JOIN MY AWESOME SERVER. FREE GOLD APPLES. 127.0.0.1!!!" is different than "Awesomeo_5000 could you join my server 127.0.0.1 now. thanks".

Let's just unban him tomorrow so it's a 24-hr ban. :)

I only said the ip once in the chat I was not spamming it!

Thanks Ywa :D

What time im getting the unban ?