Mr. Green Gaming

Care to try this?

noahchris

I know that plugin, it takes a shit load of recources from the server.

Don't think it's the best option out there, I think what we currently have will do against major xraying.

Map reset, as announced, will be somewhere this weekend. Sadly I'm not home during this weekend but I'm sure my colleges will also do their best to spectate as much as possible.

Good to have you back

oh, one more thing. Someone stole the name BlackBird and since it is claimed....... you know

Don't think it's the best option out there, I think what we currently have will do against major xraying.

Map reset, as announced, will be somewhere this weekend. Sadly I'm not home during this weekend but I'm sure my colleges will also do their best to spectate as much as possible.

Good to have you back

Well, the current plugin still sucks because people still have diamonds on the first day

oh, one more thing. Someone stole the name BlackBird and since it is claimed....... you know

Good to have you back

Well, the current plugin still sucks because people still have diamonds on the first day

Not so hard to get diamonds, just mine at layer 10-11 -_-

Best solution would be to not unban the X-rayers on a map start but instead leave it a week before unbanning them, allows more legit playres to get diamonds first.

I like this a lot. I think this is more discouraging because you miss the funnest part of a faction wars map.

Yeah that's a really smart solution.