Mr. Green Gaming

udkaAngus

King Miko

This guy SandySweet rams me for no reason, I call him out he laughs and makes jokes.Please dude we all know you cheat and use hacks just stfu

And heartbeat stop licking his ass you do the same

I don't do anything or say anything to these guys in-game they are the ones starting shit...  Ramming all the time...calling me out I just react to their bullshit

I'm not racist but dont fuck with me for no reason...idiots.

Edited by zibalingz
Ramming ? Making jokes ? lol you must be lost in one of your another delusional daydreams 

I joined the server while the map was already running and you couldn't stand that i passed you at the finish line 

kiss

You rammed me like you always do, donnt be a pussy and deny it.

Im man emnough to admit I called you out and said somethings...you weren't racist calling me a "mad indian"? amd a bunch of other stuff

There isnt one day when I go play on the server that some one says something racist against me so fuck off with your racism double standard

Edited by zibalingz
Ramming ? Making jokes ? lol you must be lost in one of your another delusional daydreams 

I joined the server while the map was already running and you couldn't stand that i passed you at the finish line 

kiss

RIGHT and you weren't racist calling me a "mad indian"? amd a bunch of other stuff

There isnt one day when I go play on the server that some one says something racist against me so fuck off with your racism double standard

Look at the chat i SS'd 

You used various kinds of insults towards my nationality from racist to nazism

Noone gives a damn about your nationality you're the one insulting

kiss

RIGHT and you weren't racist calling me a "mad indian"? amd a bunch of other stuff

Look at the chat i SS'd 

You used various kinds of insults towards my nationality from racist to nazism

Noone gives a damn about your nationality you're the one insulting

The only reason I ever say something back is people who are racist towards me in the first place

You started it...i just called you a bunch of names ..I wasn't racist at first.... you started it by calling me "mad indian" bullshit so I was just giving back.

dont be butthurt.

Edited by zibalingz

Oh so you are "fox = godlike "....i should have known you always had a problem with me,  I cant even begin to say how many times you've been racist to me and how many times you have rammed and blocked me in-game

Just saw your thread - http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/13096-sandysweet-blocker/

Just goes to show how many people had a problem with you ...not a single ban request against me.

Look I have learnt my lesson from the last bans why would I ruin it?

I have improved at racing just because I do not troll anymore

seems like you havent learned your lesson after all??

This guy needs to banned like forever.

Edited by zibalingz
I wonder why am I evne arguing with you you're so full of shit

Let the admins handle it

This guy was fox=godlike ...one of the most disruptive & racist players on the server

has a thread calling his new name "sandysweet" out for blocking 

calls me full of shit,

seems legit.

Edited by zibalingz

first of all , use a proper language this isnt redtube site , second of all I dont block people as you do , as for ramming , we all ram other racers to pass them or prevent them from taking my/our possition.

Third of all this is a 18+ game , and by that I dont mean your age (you could be 100 for all I care) I mean your behaviour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBkGg0_x4o&feature=youtu.be

Edited by HeArTBeaT

either one ? have you even read the chat ? why would i get banned 

this isn't an argument this is a pure fact that this asshole does nothing but insult everyone around every time he gets on the server

congratz udkaAnus u got away with this one remain as racist and nazi and loser as you are

You two sersiouly got your panties in a twist

Jimmies = ruslted?.

either one ? have you even read the chat ? why would i get banned 

this isn't an argument this is a pure fact that this asshole does nothing but insult everyone around every time he gets on the server

congratz udkaAnus u got away with this one remain as racist and nazi and loser as you are

Godlike you are such a cry baby, Please tell us where the bad man touched you?  Haha!

he keeps insulting me and others  in game .

Please make more useless videos that no one cares about.

• 1 month later...
blocking the finish.

If you notice - I let the first guy go through.

I only blocked generalonion10 cause he was fucking with me and blocking me in the last round.

everyone else finished the race perfectly 

And I generally never do this ...but that kid pissed me off..

He is racist towards me and everyone in the server too.

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2013-04-23_17-31-16.png

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2013-04-23_17-31-50.png

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2013-04-23_17-44-51.png

I really dont know whats wrong with him. He is calling everyone kids but then goes on being a nazi homophobic kid himself.

Every time I'm on the server you racially taunt me, you have some nerve taking screenshots of only my comments

I ain;t gonna take that shit lying down, whoever talks shit to me gets the same treatment.

Just excuse yourself from playing because you constantly fuck with other players races and your maps suck.

Edited by zibalingz

Taunting?

Its always someone elses fault isnt it?

Put your money where your mouth is instead of all these false accusions.

Proof that i fuck with peoples races and i am racist in the server.

Edited by KaliBwoy
What a sociopath I can't believe it

Lol you are such a little bitch, you asked a mod behind my back to ban me instead of making a thread calling me out

Grow some balls little girl.

Taunting?

Its always someone elses fault isnt it?

Put your money where your mouth is instead of all these false accusions.

Proof that i fuck with peoples races and i am racist in the server.

You ain't worth my time.

Edited by zibalingz

Angus banned again for blocking, as warned here : http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/13696-banned-from-mta-race/

Also, your language is very insultive everytime I watch IRC, or forums, or anywhere (w/o reason, obviously).

Sure you can flame me for banning you again, or the players that report you, just saying it's not helping you getting unbanned.

Banned you for a week, might add some days for every time you feel like insulting someone again.

Edited by hulpje
Angus banned again for blocking, as warned here : http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/13696-banned-from-mta-race/

Also, your language is very insultive everytime I watch IRC, or forums, or anywhere (w/o reason, obviously).

Sure you can flame me for banning you again, or the players that report you, just saying it's not helping you getting unbanned.

Banned you for a week, might add some days for every time you feel like insulting someone again.

When you got a cry baby like Godlike(sandy) who suck up to mods (makes me sick).... imo he's just asking to get insulted.

anyway thanks for the ban, this game was getting way to kiddish for me anyways,

cya kids in a week.

Edited by zibalingz