Mr. Green Gaming

Sandysweet, blocker.

RaaFaaeL

And what do those SS show? You're seriouly stupid

SSing me while driving or reversing congratz maybe get a recording with real proof

You hate me cause i always win races and call you macaco ( that does not mean black but monkey)

grow up

SandySweet

Edited by King Miko
And what do those SS show? You're seriouly stupid

SSing me while driving or reversing congratz maybe get a recording with real proof

You hate me cause i always win races and call you macaco ( that does not mean black but monkey)

grow up

SandySweet

Stop crying

Everyone knows you are blocker. You have been banned at other times so.

Edited by RaaFaaeL
Can you give me a sensible reason of banning me instead of that gibberish that Rafael posted?

Seriously

I didn't know you were like that, that's more than enough evidence, and I always see many players reporting you for block.

You must be banned, you should learn a lesson.

What am I like? what did I ever do to you?

Looks like you guys totally want to get rid of me

How can I possibly block when out of 8k races i have 4k won 

I have around 300 top times on this server why the hell would I block like noobs do on this server ask any admin of this server who is actually active in game if thye saw me block delibertaly

People keep calling me a cheater and hate me cause I win almost every time and just because they know I once was banned they take adventage of it to get me banned again

Looks like they did successfully

Edited by King Miko
I don't care about your wins and tops... that's not the point, and you didn't do anything to me, is what you're doing to the players.

Seeing the pics and all the reports I have received about your blocks, it's enough.

Pics?? Take a pic of anyone on fire or next to someone else and make it look like they're blocking you seriously reckon those pic prove anything?

Only the last one with a Dumper I did block there but I wasn't the only one who took the dumper, that's what the dumper is for isn't it?

And my top times do matter cause every time i get one someone always says 'Sandy i report you'

Seriously please unban me or make it temporary and spy me all the time if i ever block delibertaly just ban me and I won't say a word

Cause the fact that SDK banned me just like that after glancing at some random pic of my car makes it slightly unjustified :s

Edited by King Miko

I might have a slightly different opinion around blocking, Its indeed sometimes annoying to drive seriously and then your race will be screwed because someone hit you. I usually just ban the people that block for 12 hours, followed by 2 days ban if they do it again.

Let me explain by following example video:

1» Lets say I drive ruff against a pole because I think it's fun, what would you do if you were ruff? (I would consider blocking the guy that ruined my race for sure)

2» Sometimes its just fun that massive chaos comes in a map because there is no ghostmode. (thats the fun part of no ghostmode)

I totally agree we should temp-ban people for blocking, but I would't perm-ban anyone for it, I simply think it's to harsh.

for sandy:

You deserve tempban because you block again while you were banned before already (screenshots and reports are good enough proof).

But I want to note sandy plays a lot on the server, probaly even more then all admins together and doesn't deserve to be banned forever just for this.

Maybe im just to nice but thats my opinion

@Hulpje In my opinion temp bans don't apply to previous known offenders, on the other hand Sandy does play a lot and win a lot but that's not an excuse to be treated in a different way. Just saying.

@Sandy If you have enough skill to set 300 toptimes and all that, why don't you have the brain to be a better player and stop cunting people around even when they provoke you? Specially after several bans? It's not hard, you just don't bother to clean your act... It's as simple as that.

Edited by warp.
The Sandysweet blocks me sometimes. He always calls us monkey.

Sandy you are very good player,  why you block?

Why you call all Brazilian of monkey or black?

Tell me.

When a group of brazilians spam on the chat i type preto or macaco just for laugh cause its the only 2 words i know so is it that big of a deal?

The Sandysweet blocks me sometimes. He always calls us monkey.

Sandy you are very good player,  why you block?

Why you call all Brazilian of monkey or black?

Tell me.

When a group of brazilians spam on the chat i type preto or macaco just for laugh cause its the only 2 words i know so is it that big of a deal?

Preto e macaco (in that context) are both offensive and racist words in the Portuguese language, it might sound innocent and funny in your language but I know people who take that seriously.

Edited by warp.
@Hulpje In my opinion temp bans don't apply to previous known offenders, on the other hand Sandy does play a lot and win a lot but that's not an excuse to be treated in a different way. Just saying.

@Sandy If you have enough skill to set 300 toptimes and all that, why don't you have the brain to be a better player and stop cunting people around even when they provoke you? Specially after several bans? It's not hard, you just don't bother to clean your act... It's as simple as that.

I seriously try not to take get into car fights or hunt a person who screwed my race up after i got banned for that

But however you want to look at it all I can say is that maybe I wasn't saint but seriously I wasn't trolling on the road aka blocking and driving backward like many racers do and i'm sorry for every harm ive done to any aggrieved fellow racer 

I seriously try not to take get into car fights or hunt a person who screwed my race up after i got banned for that

But however you want to look at it all I can say is that maybe I wasn't saint but seriously I wasn't trolling on the road aka blocking and driving backward like many racers do and i'm sorry for every harm ive done to any aggrieved fellow racer 

When you were unbanned you were doing everything right. But after a while you started over again.

I really do not know how a person who has multiple wins and toptimes and still misbehaves

What is your problem? o.O

When I unbanned you last time, I was very clear. No more trouble or you would get another permanent ban. Considering the amount of reports we received I was mild (again), this topic was just the final straw. Like the others, I don't understand why you keep doing it.

@others: I agree permaban for blocking is a bit harsh, but me and sandy go way back:

Invalid reason of ban MTA

MTA SandySweet banned permanently

[MTA] It's been a long time

When I unbanned you last time, I was very clear. No more trouble or you would get another permanent ban. Considering the amount of reports we received I was mild (again), this topic was just the final straw. Like the others, I don't understand why you keep doing it.

@others: I agree permaban for blocking is a bit harsh, but me and sandy go way back:

Invalid reason of ban MTA

MTA SandySweet banned permanently

[MTA] It's been a long time

Look I have learnt my lesson from the last bans why would I ruin it?

I have improved at racing just because I do not troll anymore

There are some people who seriously don't like me and probably keep reporting me but I swear I don't block anymore come on I;m often online and all i do is get top times can't you see that i don't do it anymore ? I'm not that stupid to keep doing shit that I used to get banned for...

Edited by King Miko
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you guys ever seen the last 15 positions in a race? It happens all the time there.

I think you people punish SandySweet way to hard, why would this be any evidence? 

Like what is said before, everyone can make screenshots and pretend it is the real deal.

I, in fact totally accept Hulpje's way of view, except of the SS part.

Ban the people who really ruin the server. People who like to drive backwards or go afk in the middle of the lane, and let decent players alone.

I said what I had to say..