Mr. Green Gaming

ABUSE?!?!?!!? I Think so!

"2. You aren't checking what we are doing, you are just accusing us of doing stuff with no proof (well you have 'proof' from all the screens you have been bombed with I guess). Seriously, how old are you? You just contradict yourself with every fucking thing you say."

You can't even see vanished players so what are you mumbling ?

"2. You aren't checking what we are doing, you are just accusing us of doing stuff with no proof (well you have 'proof' from all the screens you have been bombed with I guess). Seriously, how old are you? You just contradict yourself with every fucking thing you say."

You can't even see vanished players so what are you mumbling ?

Ok so assuming that you are vanished and watching us, why would you accuse us of using fastbreak when you would have quite clearly seen that I was mining for hours?? And the others helped every now and then?

To all players on Minecraft.nl if you ever think you can smell something odd it is probably the complete Bs that is Mathijs1996.

Seriously, you make no sense. God knows how you managed to get admin status, you can't even put an argument across without undermining your previous statements. You are without doubt one of the most idiotic people I have talked to, and that isn't an exaggeration. the only people stupider than you  are the kids on Call Of Duty. And that really says it all.

Edited by Vodahmin_Kendov