Mr. Green Gaming

ABUSE?!?!?!!? I Think so!

Thats not excatly a large amount of obsidian, considering how lnog the map has been up, how common obsidian is and how good enchantments are then this doesn't prove anything, If you stopped spending your time trying to falsely accuse admins you couldn probably have built the same.

Unless you're a troll, in which case don't spam the forums with this shit.

Balmung, I can assure you that it does matter if you use fastbreak or not, the drop time might be a little bit longer than you actually mined it but you WILL get an advantage.

To the moron that posted this shit, your base is constructed with at least 15 times as much obsidian as mine, you've been bragging around with your relogg and shared screens while running a nodus client on our server. And with 'you' I mean your faction.

Math, you have bullshit evidence apart from claims that we apparently have been sharing screens with you with Nodus Installed. Which, might i add, neither me or any of my faction have ever done. You are just an immature little prick that is trying to get us banned without any evidence purely because you dislike us. You flew into our base for no good reason yesterday which could be seen as abusing your rights. Just to add, this post was a joke aimed at your bullshit claims. 

Math, you have bullshit evidence apart from claims that we apparently have been sharing screens with you with Nodus Installed. Which, might i add, neither me or any of my faction have ever done. You are just an immature little prick that is trying to get us banned without any evidence purely because you dislike us. You flew into our base for no good reason yesterday which could be seen as abusing your rights. Just to add, this post was a joke aimed at your bullshit claims. 

If you would stop for one second and realise the reason you're bitching and what you typed is utter bullshit which has nothing to do with the case at all, you would realise you're the one being immature, not even mentioning this post.

I don't give a shit about your rights, it's Clavus' server and other players complaining about you guys using nodus all the time gives me more than enough reasons to inspect you guys. The fact you're even bitching about the 'dislike' fact doesn't even bother me, you guys, together with the other immature lot always use this reason, half of the time I don't even know you so how could I dislike you, unless you're 100% sure there's a problem with you causing other people to instantly dislike you. If you would please stop being the attention whore and get of the forums for shitty stuff like this, it would be highly appreciated.

To the rest of the server that actually knows how to behave on the interwebs, it won't take long before I have enough proof to ban the entire faction, I'm getting bombed with screens already.

Greatings as always

If you would stop for one second and realise the reason you're bitching and what you typed is utter bullshit which has nothing to do with the case at all, you would realise you're the one being immature, not even mentioning this post.

I don't give a shit about your rights, it's Clavus' server and other players complaining about you guys using nodus all the time gives me more than enough reasons to inspect you guys. The fact you're even bitching about the 'dislike' fact doesn't even bother me, you guys, together with the other immature lot always use this reason, half of the time I don't even know you so how could I dislike you, unless you're 100% sure there's a problem with you causing other people to instantly dislike you. If you would please stop being the attention whore and get of the forums for shitty stuff like this, it would be highly appreciated.

To the rest of the server that actually knows how to behave on the interwebs, it won't take long before I have enough proof to ban the entire faction, I'm getting bombed with screens already.

Greatings as always

Bombed with those screens huh? Care to share? Pretty sure you can't ban us on rumors and it blatantly clear you dislike us (Seen in the way you speak to us on the server) and are treating us differently because of it. This entire paragraph is rambling bullshit and is summed up by the 'greatings' at then end. You should never have been made admin, you're too immature and the fact that you create bullshit accusations based on rumors and our apparent 'screen sharing' antics is hilarious. 

Greatings as always

Math I hardly know you but you are fucking hilarious. I'd love to see the screens of me hacking, I've only been on one raid and don't hack. The only other thing I have done is mined obsidian and been grinding so that explains the obsidian. 

There is this thing called enchanting, which is enabled on the server (not sure if you've realised based on your accusations) which means you can put enchantments onto items. One of the said enchantments is called efficiency and it can be used in conjunction with a pickaxe (that's the thing you use to mine blocks). What this allows you to do is mine blocks faster, the higher the level of efficiency the faster the blocks break. 

For further information on enchanting refer to the link below (from the minecraft wiki). It's noob friendly so there isn't anything you shouldn't understand.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Enchanting

Furthermore the area known as The End contains big towers made up of obsidian blocks, it was pretty easy to mine them for a few hours to gather the needed obsidian. If you don't believe me in regards to the obsidian towers take a look at this link about the end (also taking from the minecraft wiki).

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/The_End#Floating_obsidian_platform

Yours sincerely, 

Vodahmin_Kendov

Edited by Vodahmin_Kendov

I've been playing Feed The Beast on a huge server, clocks over 3k donations every month. And I've learned that the admin staff here are really fucking nice. Even at our worse, we're always more professional and polite than most other servers out there that aren't run by 12 year olds. 

It's an internet game. Unless someone's directly insulting you or constantly attacking you it's pretty impossible to dislike someone. The only people I can say I've really disliked on this server were Jinrai and co. because they were intentionally inflammatory. There have been a lot of people that thought I disliked them just because I put them under more scrutiny than others. It was nothing to do with my like or dislike of a person behind a username, but just that they were acting suspicious, I was sent evidence that was borderline and concerning, or they were giving off hack warnings. 

If you're doing nothing wrong, there's no reason to be bothered by an admin checking you out. When situations like this happen, understand admins are human and not perfect. Instead of kicking off, posting troll topics and giving the admin reason to hate you, calmly state your case and leave it be. If any admin bans you, we'll all read your appeal and weigh in and it's not going to end up as youre banned because one of us dislikes you.

I've been playing Feed The Beast on a huge server, clocks over 3k donations every month. And I've learned that the admin staff here are really fucking nice. Even at our worse, we're always more professional and polite than most other servers out there that aren't run by 12 year olds. 

It's an internet game. Unless someone's directly insulting you or constantly attacking you it's pretty impossible to dislike someone. The only people I can say I've really disliked on this server were Jinrai and co. because they were intentionally inflammatory. There have been a lot of people that thought I disliked them just because I put them under more scrutiny than others. It was nothing to do with my like or dislike of a person behind a username, but just that they were acting suspicious, I was sent evidence that was borderline and concerning, or they were giving off hack warnings. 

If you're doing nothing wrong, there's no reason to be bothered by an admin checking you out. When situations like this happen, understand admins are human and not perfect. Instead of kicking off, posting troll topics and giving the admin reason to hate you, calmly state your case and leave it be. If any admin bans you, we'll all read your appeal and weigh in and it's not going to end up as youre banned because one of us dislikes you.

Normally the staff here are really nice and friendly. When i used to play this server with Corby and yourself it was sick but Math as admin just doesn't work. He has insulted us in chat for asking why he was flying around our base for so long and has created accusations backed up with non-existent evidence. Firstly, i would like Math to either share these apparent 'screenshots' before calling us hackers and secondly, he shouldn't accuse us in chat if he thinks he has any evidence but instead post said evidence on the forums.

Normally the staff here are really nice and friendly. When i used to play this server with Corby and yourself it was sick but Math as admin just doesn't work. He has insulted us in chat for asking why he was flying around our base for so long and has created accusations backed up with non-existent evidence. Firstly, i would like Math to either share these apparent 'screenshots' before calling us hackers and secondly, he shouldn't accuse us in chat if he thinks he has any evidence but instead post said evidence on the forums.

I don't know what you're on about but it's an admin's job to check everyone, that includes asking people how they got stuff and if it sounds fishy investigating the matter. Half of the stuff you're posting here hasn't even been said by me, the insulting bit is just retarded since I ignore everyone in chat except those who ask for help or deserve attention. As I said twiece already, I don't have any screen proof otherwise you'ld be banned, other people are telling me that people in your faction have been bragging about the fast rejoin feature of nodus or even screen sharing with other players while having a nodus client. There's no reason for you guys to make such drama unless you're scared to get caught, the fact you posted a screenshot with small gui just adds to the pile, as Awesomeo stated, there's no reason to use it. The fact you guys actually started this topic prooves you're plain ignorant and don't like an admin checking what you're doing.

You didn't 'Investigate the matter'. You came to our base and flew around for like 5 minutes. This 'Screen sharing' claim is bs, besides who brags about the 'Fast rejoin' feature of a hacked client xD And for the record, we all play on small GUI so you can see more of the screen but I'm not about to get into an argument about our preference of menus. If you don't have any evidence, don't make the accusations. Simple enough?

I'm getting bombed with screens already.

You've said twice already you have no proof huh?

I don't know what you're on about but it's an admin's job to check everyone, that includes asking people how they got stuff and if it sounds fishy investigating the matter. Half of the stuff you're posting here hasn't even been said by me, the insulting bit is just retarded since I ignore everyone in chat except those who ask for help or deserve attention. As I said twiece already, I don't have any screen proof otherwise you'ld be banned, other people are telling me that people in your faction have been bragging about the fast rejoin feature of nodus or even screen sharing with other players while having a nodus client. There's no reason for you guys to make such drama unless you're scared to get caught, the fact you posted a screenshot with small gui just adds to the pile, as Awesomeo stated, there's no reason to use it. The fact you guys actually started this topic prooves you're plain ignorant and don't like an admin checking what you're doing.

1. You didn't ask us how we got all the obsidian, you plain out said we used fast break and you can have our whole faction banned easily enough with all the screens you have been 'bombed' with. Your words not mine. I mined obsidian for ages, we started getting everything right when the map started on the monday. 

2. You aren't checking what we are doing, you are just accusing us of doing stuff with no proof (well you have 'proof' from all the screens you have been bombed with I guess). Seriously, how old are you? You just contradict yourself with every fucking thing you say.

3. Pretty sure that is why Bongo made the thread, you accuse us of shit with no proof. 

4. Are you trolling?

Edited by Vodahmin_Kendov