Mr. Green Gaming

Normal zombie and infected

I am fucking tired of this entire update wraparound gamemode bullshit. 1 1/2 - years ago ZS was FINE besides some small inbalances like Posincrabs, fasties and too powerfull Shop upgrades. The current ZS is utterly trash tier, cading is not viable because of how the crates work, running is not viable, WHY THE FUCK are normal zombies removed, why does it not matter if I shoot with my gun 10 or 20 seconds ( Every gun above Tier 2 pistols is either to hard to obtain due to how point distribuion works or just useless ).

There are so many things that could be done to make this server better, but the latests upgrades are all heading in the wrong direction. Let's remember when ZS had a stable and motivated playerbase last time ... Right, when we still had classes and a way to obtain weapons without hugging supply crates 24/7. The idea of the shop is fine, but the execution is terrible.

In the perfect ZS every strategy would be viable ( running, cading, hiding ), but right now neither of those strategys does anything ( Cading is disencouraged by people still being able to break object as human when they are nail due to the lack of unnailing option and weak guns, running doesn't work since you are 100 % cut off from supplys or the crate spawns for 2 people outside and not for 20 in cading spot and the new "Infected" that got a terrible rework that killed their design idea , and hiding, while never being a viable option, is completly impossible now due to permahasted fasties ( aka infected ).

And WHO THE FUCK had the idea of being able to buy SP with Greencoins ..... :rip:

Edited by Tennisballesser
the cading ruined ZS in my opinion.........

and i also heard someone say that cading is an "art" i mean WTH?!?!?

I deeply disagree with you. Cading is supposed to be an OPTION, just as much as going in crazy and praying to net get killed by the 20 zombies that chase you. Cading IS an art if properly executed, and it's just as realistic as running around shooting over stuff. My point bein , BOTH options should be viable.

good god, what happened to you?

i thought zs was PURE survival, not making this bull "art"wits its not.

cading was the stupidest thing that EVER came acros Zs, at least the way it is now.

the whole game mode is about cading,cading, and ooo wait. MORE CADING.

i was fun when nothing like that existed, and its a shame that this game mode fell under its spell.

sure if you want to make a bullet cade as it was supposed to be, not making your own house!

it make's me sad that such a great game mode did this, that they all did this.

mr.green is still kinda "fun"because the cading sucks, that's it!

the running and no feeling of safety, that was the god damn awesome bit.

and you can easily survive without a cade, you just need skill.  

not fagish cading in a room and just having some target practice.     

but since the awesome game mode changed i have to deal with it, we all do.

in the old zs there was cading and running you could make your own cade after some time of running without anybody else there was so many tactics to use, and at that time cading  was art when pro made it, i used to make the most sexy cades anybody's ever seen. Nowadays you dont even bother to cade cause it sucks

good god, what happened to you?

i thought zs was PURE survival, not making this bull "art"wits its not.

cading was the stupidest thing that EVER came acros Zs, at least the way it is now.

the whole game mode is about cading,cading, and ooo wait. MORE CADING.

i was fun when nothing like that existed, and its a shame that this game mode fell under its spell.

sure if you want to make a bullet cade as it was supposed to be, not making your own house!

it make's me sad that such a great game mode did this, that they all did this.

mr.green is still kinda "fun"because the cading sucks, that's it!

the running and no feeling of safety, that was the god damn awesome bit.

and you can easily survive without a cade, you just need skill.  

not fagish cading in a room and just having some target practice.     

but since the awesome game mode changed i have to deal with it, we all do.

in the old zs there was cading and running you could make your own cade after some time of running without anybody else there was so many tactics to use, and at that time cading  was art when pro made it, i used to make the most sexy cades anybody's ever seen. Nowadays you dont even bother to cade cause it sucks

Basicly my point the entire time, but yeah, I doubt we will get that back anytime sadly.

So instead of actually telling me what you dislike about this new change, you guys just keep complaining it's shit.

Only argument I can find is "We now have way to fast zombies that take 3 to 4 hits with freemans spirit and axe.". But I don't understand what's meant with that.

Oh and (possibly) new ZS isn't coming anytime soon.

Im just saying we basicly have overpowered infected now. Why not use the same normal zombie properties for this class but with these new sound and model. The speed is the biggest problem, you have no chance at all as a runner now. Propkilling is a bit to weak. Lowering the speed and more dmg for propkills would make it balanced again.

P.s: Im sorry about my rage post, i was mad that my most used zombie class got removed ( and so do other regulars)

Edited by Damien
 Why not use the same normal zombie properties for this class but with these new sound and model. The speed is the biggest problem, you have no chance at all as a runner now. Propkilling is a bit to weak. Lowering the speed and more dmg for propkills would make it balanced again.

This^

Bring back normal zombie and nerf infected or remove infected instead of normal zombie.

We now have way to fast zombies that take 3 to 4 hits with freemans spirit and axe.

fucking true this new change is shit shit and shit

And also,if you have to re-make to zs nox base then just do it, these bugs and glitches and (no offense) updates are killing ZS bit by bit.

Im just saying we basicly have overpowered infected now. Why not use the same normal zombie properties for this class but with these new sound and model. The speed is the biggest problem, you have no chance at all as a runner now. Propkilling is a bit to weak. Lowering the speed and more dmg for propkills would make it balanced again.

Fucking that.

Now I actually understand Necro. And also the bullshit fact that you made pay2win which is absolutely stupid. You turned this shit into WarZ.

Great job.

EDIT: New sounds are terrible. Bring the normal HL2 zombie sounds back; change fast zombies at once, they are generally useless, they are only good for humans to shoot them for them to get SP.

Edited by Mr. Darkness
Fucking that.

Now I actually understand Necro. And also the bullshit fact that you made pay2win which is absolutely stupid. You turned this shit into WarZ.

Great job.

EDIT: New sounds are terrible. Bring the normal HL2 zombie sounds back; change fast zombies at once, they are generally useless, they are only good for humans to shoot them for them to get SP.

How is Pay2Win actually related to this specific change? Even though I disagree with it anyways. Most players like the new sounds, and they're higher quality than the original HL2 sounds.

P.s: Im sorry about my rage post, i was mad that my most used zombie class got removed ( and so do other regulars)

Thanks for the constructed criticism. I'll improve propkilling effectiveness and look into the speed of infected.

My main reason to remove normal zombie was that the latest introduced 'Infected' are a combination of normal zombie and fast zombie. If we need to solve balancing issues by combining 2 classes, we're clearly not properly developing a gamemode. So I attempted to make the normal zombie somewhat different (and use the 'infected' models) and make the  fast zombie more useful again (since it's the only class capable of climbing/reaching higher places).

In the current gamemode I see many changes that were made that actually didn't properly fix the gameplay problems. Only dirty workarounds.

By "Pay to Win" he means that you can purchase skill points using green coins.

On another note if you are going to make prop-killing even more deadlier to the point that anything will kill you in one hit causing the attempt to attack humans normally to be rendered completely useless may I suggest removing the "Fall Down" effect where you fall down and can't do anything.

The point were buying SP with GC was implemented before doing crucial balacing changes or bugfixes showed me what way this server is heading, definitly the wrong one. I can fully understand NECROSSIN's decision and I sure as hell won't bother caring about this server anymore since that point is reached.

For the first time I can actually agree with him^.

why have a fast zombie when we have fasties :? 

The purpose of fast zombies is to hunt down and kill runners and people who are in spots other zombie cannot reach. If this is executed correctly is another conversation.

I am not exactly familiar why Infected have completely replaced Normal Zombies neither. For those that don't know, Infected A.K.A Fresh Dead as they are originally known are supposed to be what humans get transformed into when they get killed. They are basically a downgraded normal zombie but with the victims player model and are supposed to be in the middle of the stage of human and zombie. Why this has been available as a zombie class to choose I have no idea.

Im not too sure I agree or disagree about this decision. My only problem with them is the ugly view model they have. The whole zombie roster is strange and messed up for the worse in my opinion and the quality of most of the mod is not helping the situation. I just wanted to clarify some stuff and nothing else.

My only problem with them is the ugly view model they have.

What's the problem exactly?

I might get rid of the infected models and use the normal zombie models for the new general/standard/classic class.

It's using the player's playermodel hands and most of them are mangled up. I would appreciate if they were normal zombie like they used to be.