Mr. Green Gaming

Mathijs1996 Admin Abuse

• 1 month later...

matijs destroyed my home too once,it was gone before i knew it.

here's the story:

first he came after me ,i was in an exp farm

when suddenly i saw mathijs on the livemap and blew me and my exp farm to pieces.

after that he still wasn't statisfied and went for my F home.

so he also blew that up, with tnt from creative mode (probably).(he would never take the efford to get the tnt himself)

sadly enough i don't have solid proof either.

so once again mathijs gets away with it .  <_<  

p.s. sorry for bad grammar (i'm dutch)

Right so everyones always recording to catch hackers yet not one person who acuses mathijs of abusing has any form of screenshot or video evidence. For a community so hellbent on getting each other banned the least we expect is proof for something like this.

Right so everyones always recording to catch hackers yet not one person who acuses mathijs of abusing has any form of screenshot or video evidence. For a community so hellbent on getting each other banned the least we expect is proof for something like this.

why are you so protective over him?

You are insulting mathijs without having any evidence.

You are insulting mathijs without having any evidence.

how is this an insult?

i just wanted to share my story

Edited by witherfang