Mr. Green Gaming

CALLING OUT HULPJE - ALL OTHER ADMINS TOO (SERIOUS)

This is regarding the amazing double standards this mod  Huljpe has against me  for blocking some kid in months ..there are far off worse players on the mrgreen servers than me BUT this guy targets me just because i dont make a thread with screenshots and all that jazz

i doubt that he would even rule in my favor cause he hates me so much.

nick - Angus on MTA san An servers.

Let me set the scene and record straight

I got called out by some kid "themorrocanjob" ; A week ago for blocking mainly him because he hates my fucking guts

the truth of the matter is, he's a bloody racist who keeps insulting me and when he loses the lead he comes around to block me and fuck my race

This continued for a while and I didn't care to make screenshots of this kid because it kept goin back and forth and I let it slide but ...

I blocked him i blocked the shit out of him(only him),..who wouldn't?

And then he goes and makes a thread about me in the bans forum asking for my ban

Instantly Hulpje who is such a wonderful mod comes in and bans me

Now Hulpje he says - blocking on the mix server doesnt concern him and neither does it bother him - the admins dont take the mix server srsly - OK FINE

Here - http://forums.mrgree...erver/?p=120968

But then Huljpe who is such a amazing mod decides to ban me as long as he wants  - typically blocking earns you a 1 week ban

But in my case Hulpje decides to keep me banned as long as he wishes - hypocrite much?

He says and I quote him  - "Maybe I wanna keep you banned for something else" - ​racist much?

and on top of that people who bunch together and block others and he wont do shit about them

ten days after a thread was made he then decides to respond cause i pmed him on irc and says he's not gonna ban one of them

http://forums.mrgree...view=getnewpost

dont you all see the double standards? - how can you let such an admin run amuck with his bullshit attitude?

The site owner needs to get him in line or demote him, cause that's the only way he'll learn

Edited by zibalingz
i seems you lack in respect, i'm sorry but a admin is there to help and keep everything under-control , not to pick nor "special"target someone for there own cause.

you can start by asking a unban request here: http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/forum/5-bans-unbans/

i highly doubt it tho, since allot of damage has been done and pointing the finger towards a admin saying "hes a bad admin because he banned me and not that other guy that is clearly a new player!?!?!?"  

moral of this Huge story that could be solved by a simple sorry and a un-ban  request is that you need to show some respect towards the admins (who have a higher status than you here) and start pointing the finger towards you're self. 

Haha you actually believe that?

When that kid made that thread and I responded in it with valid counterpoints to his ...huljpe still went ahead and banned me

when someone else made a thread about others blocking in droves - he did didly squat about it

Get it through your thick skull he targets me and he doesn't give 2 shits about it

and i do respect the admins just not him , he doesn't deserve to be respected.

he's a racist prick.

i seems you lack in respect, i'm sorry but a admin is there to help and keep everything under-control , not to pick nor "special"target someone for there own cause.

you can start by asking a unban request here: http://forums.mrgreengaming.com/forum/5-bans-unbans/

i highly doubt it tho, since allot of damage has been done and pointing the finger towards a admin saying "hes a bad admin because he banned me and not that other guy that is clearly a new player!?!?!?"  

moral of this Huge story that could be solved by a simple sorry and a un-ban  request is that you need to show some respect towards the admins (who have a higher status than you here) and start pointing the finger towards you're self. 

Haha you actually believe that?

When that kid made that thread and I responded in it with valid counterpoints to his ...huljpe still went ahead and banned me

when someone else made a thread about others blocking in droves - he did didly squat about it

Get it through your thick skull he targets me and he doesn't give 2 shits about it

and i do respect the admins just not him , he doesn't deserve to be respected.

he's a racist prick.

Or he banned you because that guy gave evidence and you did not give evidence other than you saying "He blocked me first". You even said you didn't take screen shots which is what you are meant to do if you want to get someone banned.

So that wasn't racism, he was just doing what he is meant to be doing.

He gave his reasons for not banning the other people, go read them.

And he did say that it doesn't bother him when people block, but then if you read the next line of what he says, he then explains that he still bans people.

I can see why he banned you for longer....

Respect ( or maybe no respect ) to anyone who managed to make it through the whole gibberish wall of text.

angusa!!

maybe you should stop asking admins to unban you! and start your pray for your COWS !!

hahahahah

Look at these two jew bastards coming in here and thinking they can rustle me.

sandybitch this doesn't even concern you, you're  a eunuch who will always remain that way

I could give 2 shits about you two wasted sperm of your fathers , pussies hiding in your eurofag land talking shit 

excuse me while I continue playing on the servers  in peace without even giving a damn about you faggots. 

Edited by zibalingz