Mr. Green Gaming

The real freeman Admin Application - ZS

Gameserver: Zombie Survival
Country of origin: Britain
Link to Steam Community profile *http://steamcommunity.com/id/AzCoe/
Minecraft name **: Don't play
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

18 year old gamer, been playing games for the PC since I was like 6/7. Dad was a massive fan of gaming so it didn't take me long to be introduced to gaming too. I pretty much play anything, from Gmod rp, Zombie survival (Both Gmod and ZPS), to MMO's, FPS's etc. Take your pick really. Through my gaming 'career' I've accumulated several positions of authority within communities, my most recent being Taco n Banana roleplay administrator. Having experience with administration isn't so much a required thing to have, but I find it helps out when attempting gain administration within another community. I love playing on the ZS server, ever since I began playing the gamemode back in +[sP]+ (For those of you who don't know what +[sP]+ stands for its "Stoned Potatoes". Once I joined here I found myself experiencing ZS in a completely different style and really enjoyed the twist that had been made to the server. Ranks, bosses, new zombies etc was a really nice thing to see implemented into the server.

I've been playing the server since last year, about November time I think is when I first joined the server and have always played for massive amounts of time before taking a break to play elsewhere and then come back and enjoy the game once again. I've met some pretty cool people whilst playing, people such as Duby, Robbert, Dr N.C Psycho (also known as Hear Me Coming), Reiska, Puff, Gheii-Ben, Box, Damien and more. The playerbase itself is generally nice, although their are several instances where I'm playing and their are those who enjoy spoiling the game for everyone which is rather annoying for myself and others in the server. Sadly I don't have any administrators on my friendlists and they're never really on ZS that much which makes it rather frustrating when players are getting away with stupid shit like breaking cades, purposely pushing people with props, helping them get killed etc. If given administrator on the server I could help prevent these silly incidents from happening/quell the stupidity before it gets completely out of hand and spoils the game for everyone else. 

I don't think I need to explain in detail if I were to be chosen for administrator that I wouldn't abuse my powers etc, I wouldn't bother applying if I did. I know how to admin, thats all that needs to be said really. Anyway, thanks for reading and see you all in server.

-Freeman