Mr. Green Gaming

How to shoot in SH Maps?

Could anyone please tell me how to shoot in SH maps? I mean, What button do I have to press in order to shoot missiles from my ride?
Every time I ask someone in the game they tell me to press F2 twice and when I do I get redirected to Race server. Is there something wrong with my game?
Should I reinstall my game? I'm not sure If I'm bugged or something like that and How do you even jump? I tried F2 twice to jump but it didn't work at all. 

Please someone help a dude out, I've been having a hard time playing SH. I have to camp in order to survive but when I do the admin kills me for camping. It's so unfair :(

wtf

I dont really see the point in that you are feeding posts, in most of the posts i have seen u written it stays "wtf" or "lol" and has nothing to do with the topic or something, can i just ask why you are doing that? Pretty annoying.

wtf

I dont really see the point in that you are feeding posts, in most of the posts i have seen u written it stays "wtf" or "lol" and has nothing to do with the topic or something, can i just ask why you are doing that? Pretty annoying.

LOL

wtf

is because I see every thing that makes me so ... with these reactions you're seeing ..

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY LAZY ...

LEARNED ALMOST ALL ALONE IN THIS GAME ..

I FIXED SOME BUGS ALONE... ERRORS ON MY MTA.. GREEN COMMANDS.. AND ANOTHER SHITS

AND THEY THINK THINGS ARE EASY ...

Useless!

Edited by viiNi