Mr. Green Gaming

About Server...

I'm sorry Bean, but i hardly agree with you. There should be something like 1 assist = 1 point. 2-3 Points = 1 frag, so that even if we damage the zombie, we get a point ..and we can earn points, even if we get "kill stolen." As for zombie, it should be the same.

I'm sorry to say but this comment or thought it's against admins. Developing a new assist sistem will take a while and maybe thats the reason why in my opinion there will be no assist sitem but this morning i've talked whit some minutes whit Deluvas and he told me a lot about server and also others told me to not buy GMod if only i want to play on Zombie Survival servers but no... the reason is the same because server is buggy laggy and glitchy ( these are the words i've recheved about server ).

Clavus if you want to answer my question it's ok, many others told me that you dont even want to change as it was or atleast fix the server until it will be ok as it was , " I'll eat my own hair if I ever change the collision system again. " sorry for wobble in this post ,but do you care a bit about the server? I think you want to do the best for all those 34 players on it not for your own good , and also i know your a lua coder but i guess 33 people worth better then a single one...

I'm sorry to say but this comment or thought it's against admins. Developing a new assist sistem will take a while and maybe thats the reason why in my opinion there will be no assist sitem but this morning i've talked whit some minutes whit Deluvas and he told me a lot about server and also others told me to not buy GMod if only i want to play on Zombie Survival servers but no... the reason is the same because server is buggy laggy and glitchy ( these are the words i've recheved about server ).

Clavus if you want to answer my question it's ok, many others told me that you dont even want to change as it was or atleast fix the server until it will be ok as it was , " I'll eat my own hair if I ever change the collision system again. " sorry for wobble in this post ,but do you care a bit about the server? I think you want to do the best for all those 34 players on it not for your own good , and also i know your a lua coder but i guess 33 people worth better then a single one...

Collision systems works fine now.. well atleast between teams/players, own team members can go trough their own team but not trough opposing team.

Collision systems works fine now.. well atleast between teams/players, own team members can go trough their own team but not trough opposing team.

Zombie Survival has that originality of making cades everywhere whit props , where is the fun when you cant do these things?

Zombie Survival has that originality of making cades everywhere whit props , where is the fun when you cant do these things?

Only props i know that can be used to make cades is maybe .. couches/beds.

Maybe a damage system?

i dunno if its possible, but damage = guns.

it does needs a shitload of balancing tho.

They already have a damage system on other servers and believe me it sucks ass, there is no such thing as an easy kill everyone has to get 500 damage some people can get 4 headshots to damaged zombies and get a good weapon right away but the damage system sucks ass.