Mr. Green Gaming

Turkish people spam problem.

Veledrome

Am I the only one who realised that TURKS are starting to get more on mix server? There are more than 15 turks and it gets REALLY annoying because they are spamming the chat with turkish.
Even though I am turkish I never speak turkish unless I have to but those people even speak their personal stuff on the chat and spamming really bad.
I dont know what but please do something about this, I am sure many people would agree with me.
-Crash

This person is bad and annoying 

Mert = Leqendry = Adam fake 

WufWKa.png

This guy(Mert, Leqendry, AdamFake and more other names that he goes with) is the worst, Not only he spams the hell out of the chat but in game, all he does is Camp.

I've honestly never seen him play fair. 

And for the topic, Yes, Most of the turk players spam alot but what I hate more even though turks is the other players acting terribly rude and racist towards them, Sure they don't speak English so you have to bring the race card up and talk shit too instead of just ignoring them and playing the actual game? That's ignorant but oh well, That doesn't concerns me in anyway. The admins must do something about this little issue.

But let me just point out that there are actually people from other country in the server that spam.

ps. The only turks that actually speaks English and are cool are Crash, xTron, Green and Interface. <3

This person is bad and annoying 

Mert = Leqendry = Adam fake 

WufWKa.png

This guy(Mert, Leqendry, AdamFake and more other names that he goes with) is the worst, Not only he spams the hell out of the chat but in game, all he does is Camp.

I've honestly never seen him play fair. 

And for the topic, Yes, Most of the turk players spam alot but what I hate more even though turks is the other players acting terribly rude and racist towards them, Sure they don't speak English so you have to bring the race card up and talk shit too instead of just ignoring them and playing the actual game? That's ignorant but oh well, That doesn't concerns me in anyway. The admins must do something about this little issue.

But let me just point out that there are actually people from other country in the server that spam.

ps. The only turks that actually speaks English and are cool are Crash, xTron, Green and Interface. <3

I love how it is almost impossible to see that ps message :D But you are right about anything you wrote

Am I the only one who realised that TURKS are starting to get more on mix server? There are more than 15 turks and it gets REALLY annoying because they are spamming the chat with turkish.

Even though I am turkish I never speak turkish unless I have to but those people even speak their personal stuff on the chat and spamming really bad.

I dont know what but please do something about this, I am sure many people would agree with me.

-Crash

+1

A problem is that the turkish guys is also talking shit about other people in turkish, i've been a victim of that. They usually say "blablablabla gold blabla" and i copy it and turn it into google translate and see that it means "gold you fucking cunt i hate you".. It's not fair, something has to be done, not enough with the spamming and blocking stuff, they're even insulting in their own language!

ZikkerSon_=]  en  üsteki resimde :D  Ünlu olmuşum lan :D

( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ

You are spamming your turkish even here....

Most players disliked it so it's disabled for now.. It might return soon but until then you just have to ignore them and admins will make sure that they're following the rules

I hope it will return soon.....

I'm not gonna be against turkish people, just wanna tell that most of them, yes, making spam in their own language in main chat, and it's kinda annoying to see the 90% of the messages in turkish..

Now don't act like a racist (referring at calling them 'kebabs', inter alia), because instead of turkish people it could be russians, or spanish people (it is not, but could be).

Edited by neox.