Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.GreenGaming Soundboard {Android App}

Give feedback about the app :)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find this application useful, fun and/or enjoyable?

Megas this is an awesome app :) 

On my old samsung i used this everyday to go on the site quicker.. But now i've got an iphone, and it doesnt work on it. :D

:D and it won't work as I will never get an iPhone :P Thanks :)

Keep in mind that if you are going to develop the app for iOS, you will also need a Mac to run Xcode. Another option is to buy Mac OSX and run it virtually on non-Mac hardware, but as you can probably guess, that's against Apple's license terms. And... you also need to pay the 99 dollar publish fee.  ^_^

On my old samsung i used this everyday to go on the site quicker.. But now i've got an iphone, and it doesnt work on it. :D

Keep in mind that if you are going to develop the app for iOS, you will also need a Mac to run Xcode. Another option is to buy Mac OSX and run it virtually on non-Mac hardware, but as you can probably guess, that's against Apple's license terms. And... you also need to pay the 99 dollar publish fee.  ^_^

Thx for the info but I got 0 interest in iShit :') Android ftw :D Will update with newer horns when available ^^

Btw I did the app on www.andromo.com :P

Edited by MegasXLR

Virtual machine with OS X. Works fine for me.

I know it works, however it's against Apple's license terms and therefore illegal.

I know it works, however it's against Apple's license terms and therefore illegal.

Good point. And this quoting is getting out of control.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...