Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

Guest F1MADKILLER
3 hours ago, Velocity said:

Server: Mix
Map name: NTS Drag Boats - Rami
Reason:  Its a rami map, 2 checkpoints , on water just 2 boats, 1 straight lane  i dont even know why this is accepted did @Cena this?

He did I look into it as I think it is on 1 of my maps to review and get rid of

3 hours ago, HeArTBeaT said:

Server:MIX
Map name: [RTF] echo by emi.
Reason: overall bad map , has a lot of dislikes, and gets played too oftain (not bought).

I've played this map a lot of times and I can say that, actually, that map is one of the most decent RTFs in game. 

Guest F1MADKILLER
21 hours ago, Stig said:

Server: MIX
Map name: NTS-ONLY Drive 
Reason: some of the start locations bugged pop underground 

Map Deleted

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER
3 hours ago, HeArTBeaT said:

Server: mix

Map name:[RTF] NITROX & zIssei - Welcome to

Reason: music starts by itself even after you muted it!

Its 1 of the scripts on that map I see if I can remove it if not I ask someone else to look into it

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, HeArTBeaT said:

Map name: [DD] Mainkreft Kidz
Reason: has a bug where your car just turns into a huge green block

Mind showing me this Dan when I am next ingame?

Server: Race
Map name: Shitty Shit (not to be confused with ShittyShit)
Reason: Face STOLE this map from Csena and me. I can go into detail and bring proof, but I've done so many times already. I've shown the evidence to various current map managers, even to former map manager Face himself, and they all chose to completely ignore it, told me to stop whining and Face even went so far as to insult me.

I'm very dissapointed, not just in former Map Manager Face for straight-up lying and refusing to apologize for it, but in the current map managers as this behavior shows no respect or appreciation for map makers at all. Sure, maps can be good or not, but every map has some effort and love put into it by the map maker, and having your work deleted and then be reuploaded by a Map Manager under his name who ALSO dares to call it Shitty Shit, makes it very clear that they have absolutely no gratitude whatsoever for the people who help make their server exist in the first place.

I demand here one last time officially that the map Shitty Shit gets deleted, and hopefully that map managers will think about this and pay more attention to not let this happen in the future (as this is not the only stolen map on the server right now). If this doesn't happen, I'd like to get a proper explanation as to why the Map Managers think shamelessly ripping off maps should be encouraged.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
15 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Reason: Face STOLE this map from Csena and me. I can go into detail and bring proof, but I've done so many times already. I've shown the evidence to various current map managers, even to former map manager Face himself, and they all chose to completely ignore it, told me to stop whining and Face even went so far as to insult me.

I'm very dissapointed, not just in former Map Manager Face for straight-up lying and refusing to apologize for it, but in the current map managers as this behavior shows no respect or appreciation for map makers at all. Sure, maps can be good or not, but every map has some effort and love put into it by the map maker, and having your work deleted and then be reuploaded by a Map Manager under his name who ALSO dares to call it Shitty Shit, makes it very clear that they have absolutely no gratitude whatsoever for the people who help make their server exist in the first place.

I demand here one last time officially that the map Shitty Shit gets deleted, and hopefully that map managers will think about this and pay more attention to not let this happen in the future (as this is not the only stolen map on the server right now). If this doesn't happen, I'd like to get a proper explanation as to why the Map Managers think shamelessly ripping off maps should be encouraged.

+1

Guest F1MADKILLER
58 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Dealt with

Edited by F1MADKILLER
4 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

c3b3culos-turn-down-for-what.jpg

Guest F1MADKILLER
On 07/10/2016 at 7:40 PM, HeArTBeaT said:

I hopefully get that fixed and restore it ASAP

Guest F1MADKILLER
On 07/10/2016 at 7:40 PM, HeArTBeaT said: