Mr. Green Gaming

Server Moving

Ywa

Hi everyone,

Due to the recent DDoS attacks most gameservers (both MTA servers, Zombie Survival and Darkest Days) will be moved to a different network which is more capable of filtering specific DDoS attacks and such.

This change unfortunately brings an IP change for all gameservers. Especially for the Zombie Survival server this kinda hurts, since it still uses the same IP since the first day back in 2006.

To make players aware of the IP change we'll host 'redirect' servers on the old IPs to inform players that we moved. :) However, these redirect servers will be removed after 1-2 months.

Anyways, this is just to inform you guys beforehand. When this move will exactly happen isn't known yet. But it'll be probably somewhere coming weekend or early next week.

- Ywa

You can always leave a sign on the previous IP saying you've moved. Not sure but I think gta ru did that. Maybe you can pay a couple of bucks a month to previous hoster for the IP not sure. But yeah I doubt its an issue, theyll just look for the server in search

Read my first post. I said that we'll do that.

try use cloud services wich use antiDdos features, u have it alot in europe.

For example one of services wich sold his service on both regions(Europe and Russia just keep in mind ur game service available for Russia :D ): http://cloud4y.com/

But end decision keep on high direction that game portal.

that was just a free tip.

P.s.: they had english support for customers and future clients, alot of options for servers in Europe.

Edited by 9-th Dragon

Guys, I have enormous lag on mrgreen since 1 or 2 months ago. Constant fps drops, players teleporting, in two words = slide show. I tried disabling all /settings, still the same. I haven't modded my pc the last one year, so idk what's the problem anymore. Someone told me the server is n Holland, well I'm in Bulgaria, so it shouldn't be a distance problem.Also this lag happens only on MrGreen servers. Please help !! I'm completely sad :@ Only thing I can think of is responsible for this is the moving server thing.

Edited by MegasXLR

Guys, I have enormous lag on mrgreen since 1 or 2 months ago. Constant fps drops, players teleporting, in two words = slide show. I tried disabling all /settings, still the same. I haven't modded my pc the last one year, so idk what's the problem anymore. Someone told me the server is n Holland, well I'm in Bulgaria, so it shouldn't be a distance problem.Also this lag happens only on MrGreen servers. Please help !! I'm completely sad :@ Only thing I can think of is responsible for this is the moving server thing.

Afaik there hasnt been a major change to the server 1/2 months ago.

The server being moved has nothing to do with it, since it hasnt happened yet.

Afaik there hasnt been a major change to the server 1/2 months ago.

The server being moved has nothing to do with it, since it hasnt happened yet.

So what can I do to get rid of that lag? PM me, 'cause I don't wanna spam the thread here.