Mr. Green Gaming

Maps Price (again)

Guest AleksCore

Better more gc-rewards for players. Try to play our zombie survival mr green server. There much easier to earn gc. You must reward your players for everything.

Edited by AleksCore

The thing that makes you play at all, to get GreenCoins and unlock perks/buy maps are those prices. It's like the paintjob perk, it costs a lot (15000 GC), but when you finally get it you're really satisfied and you keep playing hard to get more GCs and buy other perks, also earn them for the new exchange method (GC > €) that would be in coming this year.

Guest AleksCore

If you don't play good and much - all this perks/shit unavailable for you. It's like unreachable objective. Or you will become real nerd and lose your real life or.. .i.

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

Even with donate it's all costs really much. But you know many players don't want to donate and never will, so we abandon them?

P.S. you all here regular players, kinda nerds. You like it, sure.. :P

P.P.S. Finishing map it isn't small achievment? Why not reward player at least with 1 gc? 1 fucking gc. Is it much?

Edited by AleksCore

Even with donate it's all costs really much. But you know many players don't want to donate and never will, so we abandon them?

P.S. you all here regular players, kinda nerds. You like it, sure.. :P

Yes, thats how it goes.

If you don't put in work, you have the option to donate. If you don't want to donate, then you can always just play. It's not like you MUST have ALL upgrades to win.

You don't need any upgrades at all as a matter of fact.

If you don't play good and much - all this perks/shit unavailable for you. It's like unreachable objective. Or you will become real nerd and lose your real life or.. .i.

Can I call this a no-lifer?

Man it's just a game, have fun playing and chatting with your friends..

I'm practically new on those servers and both are amazing, the scripts as well, but servers are laggy, specially MIX, there's FPS drops all the single time when server gets full also when it's quite empty. I've understood that on F6 there's a shop where you can buy things and maps, prices are correctly done.

lowering the price will cause a map-center abuse

all players are going to buy DD and SH maps

so keep the map price as it is for now and forever.

This. :thanks:

This time the high price actually has a purpose.

Only post that tries to answer the question. But still, why are you so sure this will happen? 200 gc is still a considerable amount . You need to win between 10-20 times to get this amount of coins. Why do you think anyone will spend 200 gc every time a map they don't like comes up just so they can avoid 5 min of gameplay?

The thing that makes you play at all, to get GreenCoins and unlock perks/buy maps are those prices. It's like the paintjob perk, it costs a lot (15000 GC), but when you finally get it you're really satisfied and you keep playing hard to get more GCs and buy other perks, also earn them for the new exchange method (GC > €) that would be in coming this year.

I get the paintjobs and cars being quite expensive because it's a permanent thing and it may somehow show you're a good/regular/old player and may get you some sense of superiority over the others . All good, but buying maps is much more dynamic. You spend gc to just buy one map. And after 4 minutes it's all gone. This is why I think the price should be way lower. Edited by BadPing

i think it can be done in race without problems as well as in mix but there is some scripts needed before imo, example for race there is script needed which will make same map unplayable (after it has been bought) for 1 hours + on mix it should block same game modes in a row, in map purchases. also every second map must be random, etc.

Edited by Bob_Taylor

i think it can be done in race without problems as well as in mix but there is some scripts needed before imo, example for race there is script needed which will make same map unplayable (after it has been bought) for 1 hours + on mix it should block same game modes in a row, in map purchases. also every second map must be random, etc.

Seems reasonable.

Will there be any kind of alternatives evaluation anytime soon? Or will the price stay the same forever (or a long time)? I know the topic has been brought up in the past but times change and I'm trying to keep this issue floating around in your heads  :)

This.

Having GC and things to buy with them keeps people coming and earning more (in addition to the good maps, the people, etc.).