Mr. Green Gaming

Moshpit abuse

HeArTBeaT

It wasn't on purpose for 1.... i was trying to get to the an repair, second i don't think that is against the rules and gives you the right to use /kill command on me.

Also the fact that i beat you in that race and won also proves i didn't stalk you just to screw with your race.

You were on fire, then drove into me to blow me up then u laughed about it  so i blew you. Don't be a A$$ and you wont be treated like one.

Edited by MoshPit

I didn't turn around you liar... i came from behind .

Yeah i did /lol at you, but admit it, you rage /k me because i won and you didn't

I didnt break any rules here buddy, you did.

He used he bike to blow me up like a dic so i blew him up.

Well, sorry for blowing you up, i didn't see that in the rules.
my god i am so lucky to have just gotten a /k and not a ban for breaking such a huge rule "sarcasm"

Yeah i did /lol at you, but admit it, you rage /k me because i won and you didn't

my god i am so lucky to have just gotten a /k and not a ban for breaking such a huge rule "sarcasm"

well, where do you want this to go?

moshpit banned, demoted? sry buddy, hes got more credibility than you, so why even try this bullshit

well, where do you want this to go?

moshpit banned, demoted? sry buddy, hes got more credibility than you, so why even try this bullshit

hey he abused his status, i am reporting him.

its up to the higher admins what they are to do.

I'm just letting them know how is this guy behaving.

And he calls me a dick, yet he /k with reason "noob" at the begining of the race to ruin my win spree out of pure rage because i beat him.