KamilDragan moderator application

Hello,

At first I'll tell basic info about me:

Real name - Jan

Age - 16

Server - MTA Mix/Race

Country of birth - Poland

Nickname - KamilDragan

Languages - native Polish, intermediate English, beginner German. I also understand some words from other Slav languages such as Russian, Ukrainian, Slovakian etc

Some people may ask "Why this noob wants to be moderator?" Well, I didn't even play a month on this server (and MTA), so still not everyone recognise me. That's also why I'm not making admin application. However, I played quite a lot of time a few years ago on SA:MP polish server so I have some experience.

I've got nothing against noobs, everyone has been him for a while. I'm quite friendly to people except these who try to annoy others by for example ramming, blocking all the time or insulting them.

As you already know, the timing out bug was fixed. The staff prepared anti timing-out scripts and I helped them a bit mostly by timing out all the time. But that's not the point. The story is hiding behind that (you may skip it if you want). My timeout was special. I was able to set as many bugged account as I wanted and they couldn't be kicked by votekick. It also wasn't detected by Kali's script. That means I could for example set a lot bugged accounts just to make people mad or farm the greencoins with one account. I know I would be undetectable as all process included changing IP and logging out. I also know a small trick to temporarily change MAC address.

As I wanted to stay on the server, I had got two possibilities:

First - Play as usual and bug the server from time to time to receive free greencoins. All without being detected.

Second - tell admins about everything and forget about extra coins. The only thing which could be received was satisfaction.

I use internet connection which doesn't allow me to get 90 greencoins every hour.

If you were me, which one would you choose?

I'm not sure which i would choose lol. But i kept receiving 100gc every hour instead of 90 and i told Kali about it (crazy right? ). Guess we're both fair players, a little too fair sometimes :P

Anyways, Dragan's a good player who wants to help others all the time so I'm giving him 10/10 for being a mod. Good luck, bro ;)

• 1 month later...

Inmature, rude, annoying, and polish.

He likes to fake other players and make childish laugh of them, example, he changes his name to besweets one and start saying stuff like "im stupid asiatic" and idk what else.

Consensus: Someone give us his address so we can go his house and kick his ass.

And i would like to finish this post with a gif if nobody cares about...

TNHm1XW.gif?noredirect

Yes, I changed nicknames, but I didn't insult anybody with them. For example in bes case, the first thing which I've done was telling him to lock his nickname. After an hour I started to change it mainly to see did he lock it already. That happened maybe once per hour, maybe more rare. I didn't tell words like this "quoted" by Skyblue. And if there were any swears, they were just on that the bes still didn't fix the problem.

And if I switch the nicknames for fun, I make it to look still different than original one. for example switching the nickname to cyrilic or just parodying them (e.g. KR|be6TH!x6)

I have also created quite a lot of my own nicknames to switch to.

I think experimenting with nicknames itself isn't bad thing, still I wouldn't fake other people's nicknames just to discredit them. It's not my league.

Edited by KamilDragan

He likes to fake other players and make childish laugh of them, example, he changes his name to besweets one and start saying stuff like "im stupid asiatic" and idk what else.

TNHm1XW.gif?noredirect

Cool but what does his nationality have to do with anything? As far as i remember, you are from a 3rd world country as well.

TNHm1XW.gif?noredirect

Cool but what does his nationality have to do with anything? As far as i remember, you are from a 3rd world country as well.

Sarcastic Humor, bitch.

TNHm1XW.gif?noredirect

Sarcastic Humor, bitch.

Glad that i made you see the sarcasm in your own post :)

TNHm1XW.gif?noredirect

Sarcastic Humor, bitch.

Everybody knows theres nothing wrong with being polish, tbh i dont even know where the fuck is dat shit, i know its around all those lil shits that ends with -ia, latvia, lituania, estonia, KREKOSHIA, and blablabla, but everybody know what kind of stupid-shit humor my posts have so dont come crying fella, xoxo.-

TNHm1XW.gif?noredirect

Sarcastic Humor, bitch.

Everybody knows theres nothing wrong with being polish, tbh i dont even know where the fuck is dat shit, i know its around all those lil shits that ends with -ia, latvia, lituania, estonia, KREKOSHIA, and blablabla, but everybody know what kind of stupid-shit humor my posts have so dont come crying fella, xoxo.-

KREKOSHIA 

post-13996-0-99803000-1436733630.gif

• 1 month later...