Mr. Green Gaming

Please Delete [SH]My Nigga

Delete that shitty map , we're tired of kebabs spamming the chat with "buy ma nigga" "my nigga pls" etc.

All they do is spam the server with that map and it gets full of beggars asking for it on the chat.

AND THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO LOVES SH AND PREFERS IT OVER ALL THE OTHER GAME MODES!

Edited by HeArTBeaT

Ignore them, turn off your chat or play at a different time.

they are on server 24 hours 

what about editing map buy system that you can buy a map 5 times per day you or maybe 3 

and we need more nts since everyone press 1 on nts  

Edited by Borz

Ignore them, turn off your chat or play at a different time.

they are on server 24 hours 

what about editing map buy system that you can buy a map 5 times per day you or maybe 3 

and we need more nts since everyone press 1 on nts  

It's possible implement a limit for how much a map can be bought per day or how much maps a player can buy per day but that isn't going to solve anything imo.

Regarding NTS, it's all about the timing, in the afternoon you get 3/4 NTS being played if your lucky, later at night those odds are a bit better because most SH fanboys are gone.

Edited by warp.

if you want to play and have fun at mix join it at midnight gmt +1 or just late at night when all turkish faggotty kababs are asleep,nts gets replayed 3 times and shooter maps get played once or twice for DD

True^

Have some patience, it used to be Never The Same that was played over and over again, and before that it was Hipnoze *looks at Besweeet*. The hype will go away.

I do agree that autorepair scripts are annoying, feels the same like putting nitro pickups after each checkpoint in NTS, tactics to make players feel like they have more of a chance to win.

Have some patience, it used to be Never The Same that was played over and over again, and before that it was Hipnoze *looks at Besweeet*. The hype will go away.

I do agree that autorepair scripts are annoying, feels the same like putting nitro pickups after each checkpoint in NTS, tactics to make players feel like they have more of a chance to win.

its not the game mode... I love SH anytime, but that one map is really annoying, getting bought over and over, but the worst part is where they start spamming the chat in kebabish

Also the song is really annoying too , just hearing it start almost makes me ragequit

Edit:

I JUST CAME BACK FROM BEING AFK FOR 1 HOUR AND THE FIRST THING I SEE ARE 3 KEBABS ASKING FOR MY NIGGA MAP.

DELETE THIS SHIT PLEASE..... I SWEAR I WILL MAKE 5 SH MAPS IN ITS PLACE!

Edited by HeArTBeaT

Totally agree. This is really annoying. Sad to hear that admins say 'ignore them' and 'disable chat'. I don't understand why normal players should ignore when admins could easily mute or ban them. Ban may an extreme solution  but believe me, they deserve it. 
For example there are 2 players: Req and Gwiazda. Everytime when they get killed they write 'nooooob' or 'lagshot omfg stfu nooobs' and outbursts like these, they usually camp all time. I really can't tolerate this.

Edited by mr.reese

+1
Remove "My acquaintance of African-American ethnicity My acquaintance of African-American ethnicity "

There's few reasons why I think it should be removed:
>People camp a lot in this map a lot. just see for yourself
>Absurd title (Seriously tho?)
>Terrible autorepair script (It's autorepair timer is set to literally 2 - 2.5 seconds) Sometimes when you shoot a guy, he doesn't even gets damage.
No offense to the author(s) but the map itself is shit. No creativity at all. The only reason why people buy it because it has autorepair script. which of course noobs love it. SDK, You should consider adding a autorepair script for Shooter mode? Autorepair for every 5-6 seconds would be nice. That way, This map, In particular, won't be overplayed every 5 minutes.

Is there any option to make it a limit of playeable times on 24 hours?

I'm really tired of this map too. Im usually AFK these days that I have to study and when I get my rest time I come back to play and its always the same map... Guess wich one it is...

Pleaso do something. this map is causing actually to much trouble.

• Players asking admins to set or buy the map, NONSTOP!.
  • A lot of campers which I usully kill when I see them, but no use...
  • The name of the map is a bit racist in some way.
  • Autorepair should be around 6 or 7 seconds...
  • Map is too big causing players to run and stay away from fighting, ending up in me killing them for runners.
  • Song is one hell of a bulls***!

Just my opinion here.

so i stayed afk for a bit today, i had some guests over and i had my pc play music, while i left the game started .

I joined back 3 times (to see if i am kicked) and guess what.... every time my nigga was on.

Srsly we're all (those of us who are old members and active on the forums) asking you to do something about the spamming of this map.
its not fair that we have to tolerate this because of a few guys who keep spamming the map.

thats not fair cena.... you were on today and you seen the insults and the flaming thrown at us for skipping sh as a response to this shit map.

It may be their gc but that does not give them any right to ruin our gaming experience over it.

Borz, Reese and you skipped SH like 7-8 times in a row