Mr. Green Gaming

KR|Megas killing players for nothing

FINALLY, you guys made a thread about me :) Was wondering who would start it.

1st : Yes, I killed Race because he wouldn't stop insulting me on U chat, every day. And when I killed him he was like : "I tought you as a friend, blahblah". Truth is, Race has always insulted me either through U chat or normal T one if we're in the same server. So no, I'M NOT SORRY FOR KILLING HIM!

2nd : I voted to kick Diablo because he bought NTS --> true, I won't deny it. BUT, I also knew that /votekick never works and that vote would be NO, because other players vote, not me.

3rd : IDK who you are dude (directed to 1st poster) , but if you ram by accident, you say sorry. If not by accident, you just continue ramming and you get a kill :)

PS : I always use /votekick on players just to scare them off or for pure fun as it never works (except when a player was "not ready" but KaliBwoy fixed that).

EDIT : I'm surprised HighClavier didn't make an account especially to post in this thread lel. Hope to see him too <3

Final sentence : Truth is, I don't give a f*** if you guys hate me or my maps, I just don't. So feel free to rage over me when I don't give a **** about none of you ;)

That's all I have to say, waiting for a mature (admin) person to reply here.

Edited by MegasXLR

Well what a cute little defense.

1. One admin told me once, personal problems (as insulting) can be stopped by using the /ignore.

2. If someone buys a map that's his choice, his greencoins. Makes no sense you use a vote kick.

3. Don't get me wrong cuz i don't like it as well, but another admin told me "Ramming is allowed, blocking isn't". So giving a kill for that.. again... makes no sense.

I find it weird that an admin acts so childish.

Goodluck meg.

EDIT : not

1st : Yes, I killed Race because he wouldn't stop insulting me on U chat, every day. And when I killed him he was like : "I tought you as a friend, blahblah". Truth is, Race has always insulted me either through U chat or normal T one if we're in the same server. So no, I'M NOT SORRY FOR KILLING HIM!

2nd : I voted to kick Diablo because he bought NTS --> true, I won't deny it. BUT, I also knew that /votekick never works and that vote would be NO, because other players vote, not me.

3rd : IDK who you are dude (directed to 1st poster) , but if you ram by accident, you say sorry. If not by accident, you just continue ramming and you get a kill :)

PS : I always use /votekick on players just to scare them off or for pure fun as it never works (except when a player was "not ready" but KaliBwoy fixed that).

EDIT : I'm surprised HighClavier didn't make an account especially to post in this thread lel. Hope to see him too <3

Final sentence : Truth is, I don't give a f*** if you guys hate me or my maps, I just don't. So feel free to rage over me when I don't give a **** about none of you ;)

Nobody cares about you, we just want you to have selected the right and you're gone. You're always crying, asking to remove each map. From pulls you puke.

I have some screens if u want

btw Clavier - author

Edited by _l_e_n_i_n_

1. One admin told me once, personal problems (as insulting) can be stopped by using the /ignore. ONLY IN PM, RACE WAS INSULTING ME IN U CHAT

2. If someone buys a map that's his choice, his greencoins. Makes no sense you use a vote kick. DID MY VOTEKICK EVER WORK?NO

3. Don't get me wrong cuz i don't like it as well, but another admin told me "Ramming is allowed, blocking isn't". So giving a kill for that.. again... makes no sense. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE IF I'M FIRST OR CLOSE TO IT

I find it weird that an admin acts so childish. PUT GLASSES, I'M NOT ADMIN

Goodluck meg. THANKS :)

EDIT : STILL WAITING FOR A MATURE PERSON TO REPLY

Nobody cares about you, we just want you to have selected the right and you're gone. You're always crying, asking to remove each map. From pulls you puke.

btw Clavier - author

And what do I care what a bunch of faggs want? I WANT to play and I will, you dudes go screw yourselves. Plus, why are you the only ones reporting me? Everyone else likes me except you dudes. Let's see how many more "of you" are there.

LEL So he made an account just to make this post JAJA xD

Put 'em screens on, baby. Let it alllll out!

1. One admin told me once, personal problems (as insulting) can be stopped by using the /ignore. ONLY IN PM, RACE WAS INSULTING ME IN U CHAT

2. If someone buys a map that's his choice, his greencoins. Makes no sense you use a vote kick. DID MY VOTEKICK EVER WORK?NO

3. Don't get me wrong cuz i don't like it as well, but another admin told me "Ramming is allowed, blocking isn't". So giving a kill for that.. again... makes no sense. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE IF I'M FIRST OR CLOSE TO IT

I find it weird that an admin acts so childish. PUT GLASSES, I'M NOT ADMIN

Goodluck meg. THANKS :)

EDIT : STILL WAITING FOR A MATURE PERSON TO REPLY

btw Clavier - author

And what do I care what a bunch of faggs want? I WANT to play and I will, you dudes go screw yourselves. Plus, why are you the only ones reporting me? Everyone else likes me except you dudes. Let's see how many more "of you" are there.

LEL So he made an account just to make this post JAJA xD

Put 'em screens on, baby. Let it alllll out!

his account since 2013..

I hope this topic will be read by server admin and he say about correct kill if i ram somebody in pvp map( no ghost mode ).

Also megas insult players in chat.

Ramming is always allowed.

Note: ramming, blocking is not.

As a moderator you are supposed to help others. You shouldn't be swearing, disrespecting, or abuse your powers.

Just a little note. Yes, he said "suck my dick", however "he wouldn't stop insulting me on U chat" suggests that he continued to 'insult' you afther multiple warnings. You never asked him to stop and instead of using the /ignore command you decided to use your moderator commands. 

To prove my statement:

"Final sentence : Truth is, I don't give a f*** if you guys hate me or my maps, I just don't. So feel free to rage over me when I don't give a **** about none of you  ;)"
This makes me wonder, why did you even apply for Admin?

I just want to correct you on this. Ramming is allowed, Blocking isn't (as Gold said) so if he rammed you or anyone he isn't forced to say sorry for you therefore you don't have the rights to kill him. The only time he must say sorry is when he block by mistake (which he got a truck and he lost control of it for example). Sorry for that but you look like abusing your powers.

You can ask T-Roll himself what happened then. He ALT+TAB because got sad of the map and was just sitting on the road blocking the whole way forward. Don't speak when you weren't there -_- He later apologised in PM, told me what really happened^ and we're ok now!

As a moderator you are supposed to help others. You shouldn't be swearing, disrespecting, or abuse your powers. 

Just a little note. Yes, he said "suck my dick", however "he wouldn't stop insulting me on U chat" suggests that he continued to 'insult' you afther multiple warnings. You never asked him to stop and instead of using the /ignore command you decided to use your moderator commands. 

To prove my statement:

"Final sentence : Truth is, I don't give a f*** if you guys hate me or my maps, I just don't. So feel free to rage over me when I don't give a **** about none of you  ;)"
This makes me wonder, why did you even apply for Admin?

Just because you weren't there the other days when I repeatedly told him to stop insulting me, doesn't mean I didn't warn him multiple times. Again, NOT SORRY FOR KILLING HIM!

You got it wrong, I care about everyone except the dudes who hate me ([sGA]Ryuzaki ; HighClavier ; Reno). That's why I applied for admin. I'm not forced to like guys who hate me, and I won't.

I just want to correct you on this. Ramming is allowed, Blocking isn't (as Gold said) so if he rammed you or anyone he isn't forced to say sorry for you therefore you don't have the rights to kill him. The only time he must say sorry is when he block by mistake (which he got a truck and he lost control of it for example). Sorry for that but you look like abusing your powers.

OK then. This was what I was waiting for. Thanks for replying Cena :P Tell SDK or KaliBwoy to take the required measures against me if they think I've done something wrong. It's your job so I won't be mad at you or anything. We're still gonna be buddies :)

Often in games people will use rude language towards you if there is any kind of competition involved, its natural, you cant take every insult personally and you cannot as an admin use your powers to try to make people respect you and stop cursing at you and such

You take it in the game, playing the game, personally I feel that if in zs for example someone calls me a dickhead and such I will deal with it by killing and beating him in the game not using my admin powers but using my skill. Or just let is pass since everybody has to let off some steam time to time

using admin powers to resolve this is just a sign of weakness in my personal opinion, its not meant to solve your personal vendettas, but to ban hackers and punish those who really need punishing, you cant make everyone like you and you cant start using admin powers against those who hate you no matter how much you feel like it

Of course other thing is when there is someone who repeatedly tries to troll you and his game just focuses solely on annoying you, but in that case you have to be sure he really deserves it and knows why a ban was served to him

Edited by Reiska