Mr. Green Gaming

E3 Chat

Ywa

Hey guys,

I'm going to watch the major E3 press conferences. I thought it would be fun to have a group chat with all people watching? :)

I guess the best place to do that is the Mr. Green Steam group chat: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mrgreen

Who's in?

Press conference times (UK/GMT/UTC times!):

• Bethesda: Monday, June 16th at 3am (03:00)
  • Microsoft: Monday, June 15th at 5.30pm (17:30)
  • EA: Monday, June 15th at 9pm (21:00)
  • Ubisoft: Monday, June 15th at 11pm (23:00)
  • Sony: Tuesday, June 16th at 2am (02:00)
  • Nintendo: Tuesday, June 16th at 5pm (17:00)
  • Square Enix: Tuesday, June 16th at 6pm (18:00)
  • PC Gaming Show: Wednesday, June 17th at 1am (01:00)
Edited by Ywa

11535843_10153439604834759_4556121783382

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG HYPEEEEEEENESSSS

Fallout is better Neox it kick Footies ass for many more years :)

You can't make a comparison between those two games, well, you can but it doesn't make sense. One game is about RPG and the other about football, if you don't like football (that you actually don't) then you'd prefer other games, but who likes football will like FIFA or even both games, but for me there's no point for making a comparison between those two games.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Before HL3 comes out there be a massive steam update for garrys mod and a few other games to make sure they work with the new engine

You can't make a comparison between those two games, well, you can but it doesn't make sense. One game is about RPG and the other about football, if you don't like football (that you actually don't) then you'd prefer other games, but who likes football will like FIFA or even both games, but for me there's no point for making a comparison between those two games.

Well F1 2015 then looks better than football neox so they are to sports games (1 made by money grabbing EA and other by CodeMasters)

Before HL3 comes out there be a massive steam update for garrys mod and a few other games to make sure they work with the new engine

Well F1 2015 then looks better than football neox so they are to sports games (1 made by money grabbing EA and other by CodeMasters)

Keep making pointless comparisons... if you do it between PES and FIFA then that'd be a comparison, anyway, if you want to make it inside sportsgames then football is the most popular one around the world, so both PES and FIFA would kick x100 times F1 in their ballz, anyway, I like the F1 game, not really to watch it because it gets really boring when the 1st or 2nd are far away from others, even MotoGP is better, they're close one each others and here we can call that a real 'battle'