Mr. Green Gaming

Protest MTA RACE map price

Discussion about Map-Center  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the future bring to create a better map-center system?

• Keep it like this (1000gc for buying a 1 map)
    • Lower the map price to 350gc (like it was before)
    • Winning 3 times in a row should get a free map
    • Map limit: 3 maps in one hour
    • Map limit: 1 map/player a day
    • I've got an better idea... (share it in the comments)

I think 1 map per hour is perfect.

Because lets say. Somebody buys 1 SH map which will surely get replayed another 2 times.

Then 1 buy could be 3+4+3= around 10 min for a buy. So thats already 1/6 of an hour so if they buy 3 maps theres already half an hour gone...

This has already have happened before so IMO 1 map per hour is perfect.

Because lets say. Somebody buys 1 SH map which will surely get replayed another 2 times.

Then 1 buy could be 3+4+3= around 10 min for a buy. So thats already 1/6 of an hour so if they buy 3 maps theres already half an hour gone...

For MIX, yes. But for Race hardly anything gets voted 2 so i guess 2 or 3 maps per hour is fine. Again I'm talking for RACE :)

As HeArTBeaT said, but price should just be lower :\ 

For MIX, yes. But for Race hardly anything gets voted 2 so i guess 2 or 3 maps per hour is fine. Again I'm talking for RACE :)

As HeArTBeaT said, but price should just be lower :\ 

Race doesn't have that problem like mix...its allways a war of NTS vs SH war going on and others just have to deal with it and its just unfair.

Edited by HeArTBeaT

Maps should be back to 200Gc's.

Really MoshClit?

Who are you to decide? I rarely see you on the server, in fact you only play like every 3rd day for less than an hour..

Cant believe this, people who play seldom make these important decisions..

Tuco the Lone Star Rider

You are (fill in the blank) I play every day and have more time on the server that anyone.

This^

Mosh is on all the time. He just isn't your timezone -_-

If I join IRC at night, he's there. And the whole morning and sometimes evenings (my time) he's on AND PLAYING {not afk like some pussy}!

About maps, 350GC was perfect. I wouldn't mind less but certainly not more than 350...

If the 3 maps an hour thing or 1 map per day thing kicks in, you won't have a problem with maps. :)

And make hourly COINS! from 90 to 150 bitte <3

Did you just call me a pussy  :o  :o  :o

I read some ideas and i think a mix of the old and new system is the best.

If you win, maps are discounted to old price, else it's new price.

Idea: I think it should be like if i purchase a sh map then the sh price of map increases, that will maybe cause that people will look over their greencoins one more time before they do something without thinking if a special gamemode gets repeated over and over again..

If a original map costs 350 greencoins at the start of the day then after each purchase the price increases by 200 greencoins (if i buy lets say nts first time of the day my purchase will cost 350 greencoins, if kali purchases another map in the same gamemode he have to pay 550 greencoins)..

Let's see how many agrees..

Edited by Goldberg

Should be reduced back on the race server at least.

I personally think that the amount of GC you get from race positions should be raised. It is kind of stupid that people are rewarded for the majority more for being AFK than actively playing.

I personally think that the amount of GC you get from race positions should be raised. It is kind of stupid that people are rewarded for the majority more for being AFK than actively playing.

You arent being rewarded for being AFK, youre rewarded for being connected to the server.

I personally think that the amount of GC you get from race positions should be raised. It is kind of stupid that people are rewarded for the majority more for being AFK than actively play

True, i'm on your side