Mr. Green Gaming

Protest MTA RACE map price

Discussion about Map-Center  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the future bring to create a better map-center system?

• Keep it like this (1000gc for buying a 1 map)
    • Lower the map price to 350gc (like it was before)
    • Winning 3 times in a row should get a free map
    • Map limit: 3 maps in one hour
    • Map limit: 1 map/player a day
    • I've got an better idea... (share it in the comments)

Price should be 1000gc for SH maps and 350gc for NTS maps because fuck ma nigga and big fucking madness and all those sh loving noobs and kebabs that have made mix more about sh than nts

lets say 1000 for SH and 333GC fot NTS

SH gets played all 3 times while NTS is usually played only once.

500 gc and Map limit: 3 map (per player) per day

+1

Price should be 1000gc for SH maps and 350gc for NTS maps because fuck ma nigga and big fucking madness and all those sh loving noobs and kebabs that have made mix more about sh than nts

Hhuehuehuehue. No. 

"because fuck long journey or other fuckin journey and all those nts loving noobs and kebabs that have made mix more about nts than sh"

All of maps should have the same price. o/

lets say 1000 for SH and 333GC fot NTS

SH gets played all 3 times while NTS is usually played only once.

Journey (this long map) map was played three times yesterday and if i remember, it is not one time when this nts was played 3 times :V

Edited by Matiasz
Guest AleksCore

Buying a map costs 1000gc since 9 july 2015, in my opinion it's too much. What do guys you think about it?

If you really need my opinion - 1000 gc it's ok. I am sure it won't be changed

Hhuehuehuehue. No. 

"because fuck long journey or other fuckin journey and all those nts loving noobs and kebabs that have made mix more about nts than sh"

All of maps should have the same price. o/

nts was bangin' bitches when sh was shitting its nappies... sh is a basic bitch and should respect its daddy nts

Edited by TheMoose

nts was bangin' bitches when sh was shitting its nappies... sh is a basic bitch and should respect its daddy nts

sh was bangin' bitches when nts was shitting its nappies... nts is a basic bitch and should respect its daddy sh

Edited by Matiasz

As i can see people who want to keep the new price are the ones who hardly ever buy maps. Set 1000gc for each car for tuning and you will see them coming back here crying how expenisve it is. It's bad enough that you basically get no reward for setting a top time anymore and now the only way to earn gc is to leave your computer running and waste energy. First it was 200, then 350 which still felt too much for many people, and now it's 1000. What's next, 2500?

We need to go back to normality 

As i can see people who want to keep the new price are the ones who hardly ever buy maps. Set 1000gc for each car for tuning and you will see them coming back here crying how expenisve it is. It's bad enough that you basically get no reward for setting a top time anymore and now the only way to earn gc is to leave your computer running and waste energy. First it was 200, then 350 which still felt too much for many people, and now it's 1000. What's next, 2500?

Agree with this guy even though he is a little kid.

I mean Im prolly making like 150 gc an hour racing and setting top times such as unlocking all the achievements (I know mad skills over here) + 90 free gc. I mean 1000gc aint shit to me. However most guys who purchase maps are "noobish" players like SandySweet or Donnaco. So I can see why these guys are mad. 1000gc is a lot to them , they prolly need like a week to make 1000gc lol. Me on the other hand I hustle that in less than 3 hours...

Tuco-the-Lone-Star-Rider aka Tuco-thee-most-hated aka Tuco-Thee-Unforgiven.

I mean Im prolly making like 150 gc an hour racing and setting top times such as unlocking all the achievements (I know mad skills over here) + 90 free gc. I mean 1000gc aint shit to me. However most guys who purchase maps are "noobish" players like SandySweet or Donnaco. So I can see why these guys are mad. 1000gc is a lot to them , they prolly need like a week to make 1000gc lol. Me on the other hand I hustle that in less than 3 hours...

Bitch please, i'm older than you.

Plus. Mosh is American you stupid, he does play a lot, only when you are asleep.

Bitch please, i'm older than you.

Plus. Mosh is American you stupid, he does play a lot, only when you are asleep.

Excuse me?!

How dare you call me names on here? Im 22 you better show me some respect kiddo.

As a matter of fact, I know that he is from America. Still he doesnt play that often. How do I know this?

Well Im 22 Sandy, I dont go to bed at 8. Lol

Maps should be back to 200Gc's.

Really MoshClit?

Who are you to decide? I rarely see you on the server, in fact you only play like every 3rd day for less than an hour..

Cant believe this, people who play seldom make these important decisions..

Tuco the Lone Star Rider

You are (fill in the blank) I play every day and have more time on the server than anyone.

Crybaby got banned now has nothing better to so thatn to troll the website.

Edited by MoshPit

Maps should be back to 200Gc's.

Really MoshClit?

Who are you to decide? I rarely see you on the server, in fact you only play like every 3rd day for less than an hour..

Cant believe this, people who play seldom make these important decisions..

Tuco the Lone Star Rider

You are (fill in the blank) I play every day and have more time on the server that anyone.

This^

Mosh is on all the time. He just isn't your timezone -_-

If I join IRC at night, he's there. And the whole morning and sometimes evenings (my time) he's on AND PLAYING {not afk like some pussy}!

About maps, 350GC was perfect. I wouldn't mind less but certainly not more than 350...

If the 3 maps an hour thing or 1 map per day thing kicks in, you won't have a problem with maps. :)

And make hourly COINS! from 90 to 150 bitte <3

Edited by MegasXLR