xpr0legendx

Average weekly playtime

• About 10-16 hours a week. 

Active hours

• 12:00 - 23:00 GTM +1 

Languages able to communicate in

• English and Dutch.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: 

I have been with the Mrgreen for just over 4 years. Besides the Tf2 server, I have never really gotten into MTA or any other server mrgreen had untill the Minecraft server closed. I played Gmod for a while but didn't really know what to do. A few weeks later I downloaded MTA and unlike the minecraft server, MTA often has more then 50 players online. I have been playing MTA for quite a while now and decided to make an application. 

Most of the time I'm online on IRC. If not, you can always pm me on the forum or contact me over skype! (Skype name is on my forum profile). I visit the forum multiple times a day and read most posts posted in the "Servers" Subforums. 

I mostly play on the Race server and sometimes join the Mix server when SH starts. I will be adding blockers to the blockers list and keeping the chat clean from spam and/or advertising. I often have Bandicam running incase I see someone blocking or camping. This way I can always provide a video of what happend rather then having unclear pictures.

Thanks for reading my application and for any potential consideration!
Edited by xpr0legendx

Most of the time I'm online on IRC. If not, you can always pm me on the forum or contact me over skype! (Skype name is on my forum profile). I visit the forum multiple times a day. 

I mostly play on the Race server and sometimes join the Mix server when SH starts.I often have Bandicam running incase I see someone blocking or camping. This way I can always provide a video of what happend rather then having unclear pictures.

Dude, this quote is 100% me LOL. GOOD LUCK :))))

Good Luck !   :D

Dutch Powa! :D

Thanks Race :)

I've seen you alot in race server and you seem to be really mature,and with you being a minecraft admin in the past I can see your name getting colored in blue soon,

Good luck :)

Thanks! I was just getting used to green. ;)

Edited by xpr0legendx