Mr. Green Gaming

New mode: CarGame (Intro/suggestions)

As you guys may have seen/raged about, i've been working on a new gamemode for mix.

It's based on shooter, but with different goals.

CarGame is a free for all shooter gamemode, the goal is to reach level 10 first.

If you make a kill, you level up by 1 level. If you suicide/die without a killer, you get demoted by 1 level.

Every level has a different vehicle attached to it, so if you level up to level 2, you will receive a different vehicle.

Level 1  - > Infernus (spawn vehicle)Level 2  - > Street RacersLevel 3  - > 4-Door and Luxury carsLevel 4  - > 2-Door and Compact carsLevel 5  - > Muscle CarsLevel 6  - > LowridersLevel 7  - > Light Trucks and VansLevel 8  - > Mix of previousLevel 9  - > BikesLevel 10 - > Rhino (if player reaches this level, player wins game and game ends)

Ofcourse, vehicles that are not fit for shooter (forklift for example) are removed from the vehicle list.

At the moment it is merged with the Shooter gamemode (50% chance to start cargame in a shooter map), because i am still testing it out and seeing how it's received.

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions or just want to tell me what you think about it, please post them in this topic.

so its like an GunGame

but make the Rhino able to take damage from rockets.

People don't actually play with the rhino, it's just an indication that a player won the game. (if player reaches level 10 that player won)

And yes, GunGame is where i got the idea from ;) .

Edited by KaliBwoy

As I said at the other topic (which Crash did). Getting GCs for the Lvl you are will be much better. For example Lvl 10 players get 20GCs (as it is) and Lvl 1 players gets 1GCs. I see it way more better for players and better than getting nothing since no 1GCs for 1 kill. (Copy/pasted it lol).

As I said at the other topic (which Crash did). Getting GCs for the Lvl you are will be much better. For example Lvl 10 players get 20GCs (as it is) and Lvl 1 players gets 1GCs. I see it way more better for players and better than getting nothing since no 1GCs for 1 kill. (Copy/pasted it lol).

I did that, 

Although i did lower the top 3 gc rewards to the same as shooter to compensate.

Level GC's are rewarded at the end of the map (so farming is not possible)

Guest F1MADKILLER

Cenas idea seems the most logical (for once Cena speaks sense!)

Just played this mode yesterday and it was awsome, but i think take so long time to be able to play it again, maybe if you add this as standalone game mode should disable play again for it, for allowing not wasting time on some maps where players cant get kills fastly..

Just when you get back kali there are some bugs to fix:

-No gcs (maybe someone disabled it temporarly idk)

-Sometimes players can't shoot rockets

-Sometimes the player keeps his ghostmode and that makes him unkillable.

In the other side I'm really addicted to the new mode.  :thanks:

PS:I think 10 secs respawn is alot,5 for respawn and 5 as spawn-protection would be slightly better.

Edited by theMOROCCANguy

I like the new gamemode better than the old SH, it's more noob friendly, avoids camping.and everyone gets the same amount of playtime. I would like to have the respawn timer shortened to 5 seconds though. There are also a few maps that are too small for this new gamemode but, other than that, I see no reason why this couldn't replace old SH.

I like the new gamemode better than the old SH, it's more noob friendly, avoids camping.and everyone gets the same amount of playtime. I would like to have the respawn timer shortened to 5 seconds though. There are also a few maps that are too small for this new gamemode but, other than that, I see no reason why this couldn't replace old SH.

Replace is the word!

normal SH is in any other server, lets make our MIX server unique please.