Mr. Green Gaming

Make RTF maps shorter

Guest AleksCore

It isn't even RTF. It is DM. Just delete © Megas

P.S. RTF shouldn't be longer than 3 minutes IMO

P.P.S. But best solution - remove RTF gamemode itself

Edited by AleksCore

Or, you could use the time to actually learn the map so that you can finish it.

Exactly... No RTF map takes longer than 4 minutes anyway... EXCEPT "a great adventure", which is an exception and the reason this post was created by dan was to terminate that map in a different way.

can you take that map and stick it up your ass allready...its not about it, now fuck off!

@besweet you mean it forces me to "learn" to play a map that i dont like, or i am bored of... you should see the chatbox of random new players as they quit .

can you take that map and stick it up your ass allready...its not about it, now fuck off!

@besweet you mean it forces me to "learn" to play a map that i dont like, or i am bored of... you should see the chatbox of random new players as they quit .

If you don't like, or are bored of it, then use this time to take a break, or switch to race, or do something else for the upwards of 60 minutes that the map may take to play :).

Or, you could use the time to actually learn the map so that you can finish it.

Exactly... No RTF map takes longer than 4 minutes anyway... EXCEPT "a great adventure", which is an exception and the reason this post was created by dan was to terminate that map in a different way.

So please explain to me why it gets voted "again" :)