Mr. Green Gaming

Some ideas...

Hi,

I'd like to share some ideas what i was thinking about. 

1. Winning streak.

If you win 2 or more rounds/races in a row the server would let it know to everyone on the server with a 'flashy' sentence and maybe with a sound tone. (maybe with gc multiplier, ctf wouldnt count) This would also work with new top time. 

2. Team-games.

There would be a possibility to make teams once or twice a day and the winning team would get greencoins if they win. It would last an hour or something like that. (They would get points for winning etc.)

3. More and harder achievements for mix.

Me and some of the players could reach these achievements very easily and very fast, so new of them would be nice. 

Maybe it's enough for this time, if i have more i'll tell u or if u have some please share it. 

Thanks.

Edited by mr.reese

That could be automatic like on Aleks' picture, or maybe players make their own teams. For example: I make a team what's name is 'Winning team' and Kali make a team what's name is 'Stoner team'. In this example only this 2 teams but there would be more teams. Me and Kali could invite players for our teams. Those players who couldnt invited don't take part in the 'game'. You could check teams on tab which could be colors marked. 

It could be happen once or twice a day or maybe players could start a vote about it. (of course the vote would time limited)

Edited by mr.reese

I am thinking something about "clans". For example lets take KoM clan (and other long termed, well known clans like don, alw, fox etc. not the noob clans which are created in a day):

- Giving clan leader an option to add members to the clan, and by pressing tab, seeing a different section specially reserved for clan members, avoiding confusion.

-For KoM, when anyone presses tab they will see a section of KoM players only.

Think about it Kali :P

Edited by Crash112

I am thinking something about "clans". For example lets take KoM clan (and other long termed, well known clans like don, alw, fox etc. not the noob clans which are created in a day):

- Giving clan leader an option to add members to the clan, and by pressing tab, seeing a different section specially reserved for clan members, avoiding confusion.

-For KoM, when anyone presses tab they will see a section of KoM players only.

Think about it Kali :P

It's in sdk's mind atm. He will do smth like that but not yet there is much other things more important