Mr. Green Gaming

Stroth Admin Application

Stroth

Gameserver: MTA Race & MIX
Country of origin: the Netherlands
Ingame name: [OT]Stroth

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: In October 2012 I joined MrGreen, from the beginning I liked to play on this server. Now I want to help the admins with having a server without bugs, spammers, cheaters and other problems. I'm spending a lot of hours on the server everyday, and I have a good sense of humour without screwing it up for people.

Opposed to what you think about me, I'm not going to spam your topic like you did mine. Just, good luck. I didn't have nothing against you, I still don't. You just started hating me since I disliked your map. Shit happens, that's why I don't care who dislikes my maps. Important thing is that I like them!

Thx Aleks and Jack  :thanks:

Opposed to what you think about me, I'm not going to spam your topic like you did mine. Just, good luck. I didn't have nothing against you, I still don't. You just started hating me since I disliked your map. Shit happens, that's why I don't care who dislikes my maps. Important thing is that I like them!

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

Yes make him admin but please don't upload his maps =]

LOL

only 1 map has more dislikes than likes, i know guys like you (pro drivers) don't like it

ofcourse in the future i will create other maps than driving a sultan in the no-pole city  :P

i think im the only author with less than 5% maps that have more dislikes than likes

vVPuHn4.png

kXodZXu.png

Edited by Stroth