Mr. Green Gaming

Flipper Admin app

Flipper

Gameserver: MTA Mix/Race
Country of origin: Croatia
Ingame name: Flipper

Now when i have been moderator for a while and i want to give more back i would like to take admin rights. I play alot at least 4-5-6 hours(some days even more).On server is now more spammers than ever and if there is no admin online no one cant mute them, or  kick timed players.And now when some players are not ready and round started in DD or SH no need to kick them because admin can blow them. So if you need new admin i would like to take that place and help out everyone :D

Edited by Flipper
Guest F1MADKILLER

Good Luck Flipper, your a excellant mod and a fair player, I can see potential for you to be a brillaint admin (don't go for my job flipper :P) and I must say you are doing a REALLY good job with the horns :)

Edited by F1MADKILLER

Dan youre wrong, i never killed or did something like that to some1 who is ramming and ill never do something like that, never marked some1 as blocker because of ramming.....

Thank you jack123 

Thank you Guy, Cena, Maher(Barca still better) :D

LOL Thank you Boyka :)

Edited by Flipper
  • 1 month later...

Gameserver: MTA Mix/Race

Country of origin: Croatia

Ingame name: KoM|Flipper

Now when i have been moderator for a while and i want to give more back i would like to take admin rights. I play alot at least 4-5-6 hours(some days even more).On server is now more spammers than ever and if there is no admin online no one cant mute them, or  kick timed players. So if you need new admin i would like to take that place and help out everyone :D

You will be good as admin,good luck Flip :D